What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So here goes:

Cody to fullback with AJ to the wing.

Put Sutto to 5/8 and Rochow to the back row.

Cody will be given more freedom when we have the ball and is a better fullback than AJ no contest.

Sutto will add a calming influence at 6 and he looked very good there against Brisbane. Sutto can help with the kicking game.

If Sam is suspended I'd blood Fuimaono in the back row.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Oi Shadow we needed to keep Dylan and keep Brown too.

It's a shambles.

Madge must have egg all over his face did you watch dwalkz and brownys game this week fug me ohhhhhh hang on lets wait for talakai and jennings and burns and gray and hunt and turner and clarky and gosiewski and greinke and cherro and rochow to name a few to all come good lets do that r20 then souths will be on a roll ohhhhh then resign mcinnes and make the top 4 mate....what do you say rsag sweet mate hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! fug me r20 no brain cells in this nick of the woods...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
Madge must have egg all over his face did you watch dwalkz and brownys game this week fug me ohhhhhh hang on lets wait for talakai and jennings and burns and gray and hunt and turner and clarky and gosiewski and greinke and cherro and rochow to name a few to all come good lets do that r20 then souths will be on a roll ohhhhh then resign mcinnes and make the top 4 mate....what do you say rsag sweet mate hey!!!!!!!!!!!!! fug me r20 no brain cells in this nick of the woods...Shadow...
Did you watch McQueen and Peats today???? Geez they were good!!!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Yes bring McInnes back. Oh then it will, all be hunky dory!!!!

Bring him back on 550k they say..........

we have a shiiiiit team it wont matter who we use from our squad and where we use them etc etc etc we need to cull my dud list or stay with mediocrity......Shadow.....hopefully the dont knowers catch on eventually??

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
SHADOWS NEW THREAD!!!!!!

THE CULL: (16 DUDS)

I BELIEVE THAT SOME SOUTHS MANAGEMENT NEEDS CULLING:

THE SOUTHS PLAYERS RECRUITMENT OFFICER NEEDS CULLING:

THESE NSW CUP PLAYERS BELOW NEED CULLING ASAP WHY STAY WITH MEDIOCRITY:

BRAIDON BURNS
ANTHONY CHERRINGTON
JASON CLARK
GOSIEWSKI
AARON GRAY
BRETT GREINKE
HYMEL HUNT
ROBERT JENNINGS
LUKE KELLY
SITIVENI MOCEIDREKE
DANE NIELSEN
ROBBIE ROCHOW
TOBY RUDOLF
SIOSIFA TALAKAI
KYLE TURNER
DAVID TYRRELL

Shadow....AND LASTLY JUST ASK YOURSELF WOULD THE TOP (8) TEAMS IN 2017 WANT THIS LIST OF 16 PLAYERS IN THEIR TOP 32 MAN SQUAD,IT SEEMS TO ME THAT 50% OR HALF OF OUR SQUAD ARE NOT REAL GENUINE 1ST GRADE PLAYERS. IF YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT WE NEED THESE 16 PLAYERS ON MY DUD LIST TO REPRESENT SOUTHS IN 2017/2018/2019 THEN I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT BASICALLY UNDERSTAND THE FULL GRAVITY OF MY THREAD OR OUR DIRE SITUATION AT SOUTHS. I SUGGEST THAT IF YOUR ALL CONFUSED I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST TO YOU ALL TO JUST WAIT TILL R20 REPLIES THEN YOU CAN ALL LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT RUGBY LEAGUE....Shadow.....SSTID...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
THE CULL: (16 DUDS)

I BELIEVE THAT SOME SOUTHS MANAGEMENT NEEDS CULLING:

THE SOUTHS PLAYERS RECRUITMENT OFFICER NEEDS CULLING:

THESE NSW CUP PLAYERS BELOW NEED CULLING ASAP WHY STAY WITH MEDIOCRITY:

BRAIDON BURNS
ANTHONY CHERRINGTON
JASON CLARK
GOSIEWSKI
AARON GRAY
BRETT GREINKE
HYMEL HUNT
ROBERT JENNINGS
LUKE KELLY
SITIVENI MOCEIDREKE
DANE NIELSEN
ROBBIE ROCHOW
TOBY RUDOLF
SIOSIFA TALAKAI
KYLE TURNER
DAVID TYRRELL

Shadow....AND LASTLY JUST ASK YOURSELF WOULD THE TOP (8) TEAMS IN 2017 WANT THIS LIST OF 16 PLAYERS IN THEIR TOP 32 MAN SQUAD,IT SEEMS TO ME THAT 50% OR HALF OF OUR SQUAD ARE NOT REAL GENUINE 1ST GRADE PLAYERS. IF YOU HONESTLY THINK THAT WE NEED THESE 16 PLAYERS ON MY DUD LIST TO REPRESENT SOUTHS IN 2017/2018/2019 THEN I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT BASICALLY UNDERSTAND THE FULL GRAVITY OF MY THREAD OR OUR DIRE SITUATION AT SOUTHS. I SUGGEST THAT IF YOUR ALL CONFUSED I WOULD STRONGLY SUGGEST TO YOU ALL TO JUST WAIT TILL R20 REPLIES THEN YOU CAN ALL LEARN SOMETHING ABOUT RUGBY LEAGUE....Shadow.....SSTID...

greg jay

Juniors
The FIRST cull MUST be Maguire himself. I would NOT cut Gray Hunt Turner Jennings Burns or even Talakai. Rather I use Talakai as a FORWARD off the bench if he is in the squad. Greinke too has not been seen and has been injured so I would give him a chance to finally show up. Stop cutting YOUNG players. Maguire needs to go because the players have no life no motivation. They will instantly come to life under a NEW COACH. Furner or Toovey would be a sound choice.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
R20 aj can be of value if we had this mate for a back line :then start culling our forwards .

1.mitchell
2.aj
3.inglis
4.walker
5.fergo

Shadow...

Status
Not open for further replies.