What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Clifferd

Coach
That's not the problem. He's very capable there. In saying that Madge may put him back to 5/8 but if he doesn't improve his attitude he could find himself at Norths.

The problem is his attitude. He didn't want to be on the field and he is sooking about his contract.

It doesn't matter where some of our guys play on the park if their attitude isn't there and they aren't having a go.

The only guy that deserves a pay rise is Crichton.

Lol@souffs

Rabbits20

Immortal
Ok Madge could come up with new ideas and some creativity but with the players we have I don't think there is a magic fix.

We have a shite and deteriorating squad.

We are a shambles.

At my work today some guys said to me geez Souths were so so so so bad!!!!

Sometime next week it might be an idea to try and get onto your mate.

We need to sweep the broom through.......

Shadow I have a question for you.......

Why oh hey did we re-sign Kyle Turner???? He's so ordinary and a NSW Cup player. He continues to deteriorate.

George: He is deteriorating more. Doesn't put his body on the line. Slaps at tackles and can't catch.

Tom: Same as George

Sam: Our best as you know.

Burns: He is trash. Can't catch bombs and gets ragdolled.

Cherrington: Struggles to keep up with the pace of first grade and is made of glass.

Clark: Gets pushed back and can't make metres. Not big enough.

Cook: Needs more game time. He's quality. If we do not give him match time he will want to leave.

Crichton: He is a gun and could be as good as Sam was when Sam was in his peak.

Deitz: He is so ordinary. Doesn't cut it.

Farah: Doesn't have the speed to get us on the front foot. He is solid for us but is becoming a has been now Shadow. What is he now??? 34 I think.

Fuimaono: He has a bright future. He's a second rower and not a centre. He already is a lot better than Turner.

Goodwin: You know I really like him. But he's coming to the end and his body is struggling and keeps getting injuries.

So out of those 12 guys the only ones that'll cut it next season are Sam, Cook, Crichton, Fuimaono. So that's 4 out of 12.

I know you really like George and Tom but sorry Shadow they are becoming big liabilities.

Gosiewski: Not a first grader.

Gray: Very injury prone and wants lots of money. Bye bye Gray.

Greinke: Not a first grader.

Hunt: Nothing special but solid for us. I guess we have to keep him.

GI: He is well past his best. Who knows if he will stay or go to QLD with his family???

Jennings: A turnstile, can't defend. Not a first grader.

AJ: A very good winger with pace. We have to try and keep him but not offer more than 400-450k max.

Kelly: Not a first grader.

Moceidreke: Not a first grader.

Murray: Has potential but he's young. Could play off the bench next season.

Musgrove: Has potential but he's young. A bench player.

Nielsen: Not a first grader.

Hunt, GI, AJ, Musgrove, Murray they'd be able to play first grade in 2018.

That's 5 out of 12 so that's 9 out of 24 so far including a few young ones that we can't expect magic from just yet.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Reynolds: I don't think we can keep persisting with him. He can't even run the ball as his body is too fragile. He's made of glass. Problem is who do we replace him with???

Rochow: Not a first grader.

Rudolf: Not a first grader.

Sutton: Sadly he's past it.

Talakai: Not a first grader.

Tyrrell: Not a first grader.

Turner: Not a first grader.

Cody: Is a very good 5/8 but we can't break the bank for him. His attitude stinks currently.

So out if this list only Cody is up to it. (At 5/8)

So that's only 10 out of our 32 players Shadow that are up for it Shadow.

Add Gagai so that's 11 out of 33.

Two thirds of our squad has to go.

Oi Shadow sack the duds 19 of em. Plus Sutto, Goodwin and Farah should retire.

Sweep em out:

George
Tom
Burns
Cherrington
Clark
Deitz
Goodwin (unfortunately he's getting old and his body is giving in)
Farah (too old and past it)
Gosiewski
Gray
Greinke
Jennings
Kelly
Moceidreke
Nielsen
Reynolds
Rochow
Rudolf
Sutton
Talakai
Tyrrell
Turner

Only 10 guys up for it for 2018:

Sam
Crichton
Cook
Fuimaono
GI
Hunt
AJ
Musgrove
Murray
Cody (at 5/8)

Plus Gagai which makes 11 out of 33.

It's all doom and gloom Shadow.

Only problem is I know we can't get rid of them all.

It's just a mess.

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
R20 THIS IS THE MOST BRILLIANT MULTIPLE TRUTH TELLING FACT TELLING POSTS THAT HAS EVER BEEN POSTED AND WITNESSED ON THE ""SOUTHS FORUM ON LEAGUE UNLIMITED EVER"" BUT SADLY THE DONT KNOWERS WONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR IMPLYING SO THIS KIND OF ELEMENTARY RUGBY LEAGUE LOGIC CONCERNING SOUTHS DOES NOT BELONG ON HERE FACTAFUGGINGMUNDO!!!!........Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 THIS IS THE MOST BRILLIANT MULTIPLE TRUTH TELLING FACT TELLING POSTS THAT HAS EVER BEEN POSTED AND WITNESSED ON THE ""SOUTHS FORUM ON LEAGUE UNLIMITED EVER"" BUT SADLY THE DONT KNOWERS WONT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOUR IMPLYING SO THIS KIND OF ELEMENTARY RUGBY LEAGUE LOGIC CONCERNING SOUTHS DOES NOT BELONG ON HERE FACTAFUGGINGMUNDO!!!!........Shadow...
They'll sugar coat things and say I'm trolling,

Point is I'm being dead serious.

They want success on here we get the 3 to retire who probably can't go on next season and we have 18 duds plus a halfback who is so fragile to cull.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Retire the 3:

Farah
Sutton
Goodwin (body giving in)

Sweep out the 19:

George
Tom
Burns
Cherrington
Clark
Deitz (Bull shit toes keep stalking up Deitz who is very ordinary)
Gosiewski
Gray (not showing he deserves his asking price)
Greinke
Jennings
Kelly
Moceidreke
Nielsen
Rochow
Reynolds (too fragile)
Rudolf
Talakai
Tyrrell
Turner

Who would have these at other clubs?????

No club was willing to sign Tyrrell, Cherrington or Rochow for starters.........

Rabbits20

Immortal
R95 is saying drop Turner now.

We've been saying that for how long????

Maybe some are starting to awaken.

I AM LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY THE FUG DID WE RE-SiGN TURNER????????

OUR RECRUITMENT IS SHITHOUSE!!!!!!!!

GAGAI WON'T BE A MAGIC FIX!!!!!!!!!!

I know alien would see what I mean.

What have they done to our beloved Souths Shadow???????

At least the guys in 2002 had a crack.

We have overpaid players getting by with no heart or pride or passion!!!!!!!! Get a great in to blast em I say and tell what it f**king means to wear the cardinal and myrtle and it's not something to be taken for bloody granted!!!!!!! Get some bloody pride back into the jersey!!!!!!!!!!...........:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Serious questions need to be asked after 2014 to why we could not keep our core group of players?and why we could not keep rebuilding our team after 2014?

Why does the broncos,storm and the cowboys seem to keep a stable top 8 team each year, and buy top line players when needed year in and year out?

Why or should i say how could our management after 2014 have us in such a mess today?

What has rusty been doing after 2014 to now have us in this ghastly predicament after our great grand final win in 2014?

As a fan/member of (7 decades) i am gutted by rusty and also by the souths poor management skills after 2014 you all need to take a hard look in the mirror of shame.....!

Shadow.....SSTID....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Retire the 3:

Farah
Sutton
Goodwin (body giving in)

Sweep out the 19:

George
Tom
Burns
Cherrington
Clark
Deitz (Bull shit toes keep stalking up Deitz who is very ordinary)
Gosiewski
Gray (not showing he deserves his asking price)
Greinke
Jennings
Kelly
Moceidreke
Nielsen
Rochow
Reynolds (too fragile)
Rudolf
Talakai
Tyrrell
Turner

Who would have these at other clubs?????

BRILLIANT POST!!!!....Shadow....I could not agree more....

No club was willing to sign Tyrrell, Cherrington or Rochow for starters.........

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
R95 is saying drop Turner now.

We've been saying that for how long????

Maybe some are starting to awaken.

I AM LIVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY THE FUG DID WE RE-SiGN TURNER????????

OUR RECRUITMENT IS SHITHOUSE!!!!!!!!

GAGAI WON'T BE A MAGIC FIX!!!!!!!!!!

I know alien would see what I mean.

What have they done to our beloved Souths Shadow???????

At least the guys in 2002 had a crack.

We have overpaid players getting by with no heart or pride or passion!!!!!!!! Get a great in to blast em I say and tell what it f**king means to wear the cardinal and myrtle and it's not something to be taken for bloody granted!!!!!!! Get some bloody pride back into the jersey!!!!!!!!!!...........:

ITS A TOTAL TRAGEDY FOR OUR SPONSORS AND MEMBERS AND OUR CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......I AM LIVID HOW DUMB IS OUR RECRUITMENT AFTER 2014 ITS BEYOND MADNESS TO HAVE ALL THOSE 19 DUDS IN OUR 32 MAN 1ST GRADE SQUAD SHEER LUNACY I SAY R20 IT DEFIES BASIC LOGIC!!!!!!!!!!.......Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I RECKON GEORGIE PIGGINS WOULD BE SHAKING HIS HEAD IN DISGUST FOR WHAT PLAYERS ARE ON OUR ROSTER FUG ME WE HAD A BETTER TEAM WHEN WE TOOK ON THE AMERICAN TOMAHAWKS THAT DAY IN REDFERN AND I WAS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Shadow.....Mate im fuming a bit of the old shadow is starting to ark up....

Last edited:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
how can souths management serve up this shiiit to its fans/members and sponsors fug me where are you rusty go to redfern and fix this shiiit up and start sacking the ""Dud 19 Tripe Players""FFS OI RUSTY HAVE YOU HAD YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND WHERE THE FUG ARE YOU BOSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...IM STARTING TO FIRE UP R20....

Itsamansgame

Juniors
2015,Sam going to union,should of kept Ben Te'o at any cost.
Two massive losses that were not replaced with any players with as much mongrel,signing Glenn Stewart and Tim Grant were massive mistakes.
Lote had a great second half of the season and his experience was greatly missed in the backline,once again not replaced with anyone of note.
The start of the twins going backwards without big brother.
When it got to the business end of the season we lacked leadership and hunger.
2016,Sam coming back great in one way adverse in another,cost us a good and well liked clubman in Chris McQueen and
would of put a few players noses out of joint with the red carpet treatment.
Losing Issac Luke was irreplaceable,we were never going to recover from that in a hurry.
Russell Crowe getting a bit up close and personal with players would not of helped in any way.
The beginning of the end for GI's knees and once again no significant signings going into 2017.
As for 2017, it speaks for itself....cheers!

DC_fan

Coach
2015,Sam going to union,should of kept Ben Te'o at any cost.
Two massive losses that were not replaced with any players with as much mongrel,signing Glenn Stewart and Tim Grant were massive mistakes.
Lote had a great second half of the season and his experience was greatly missed in the backline,once again not replaced with anyone of note.
The start of the twins going backwards without big brother.
When it got to the business end of the season we lacked leadership and hunger.
2016,Sam coming back great in one way adverse in another,cost us a good and well liked clubman in Chris McQueen and
would of put a few players noses out of joint with the red carpet treatment.
Losing Issac Luke was irreplaceable,we were never going to recover from that in a hurry.
Russell Crowe getting a bit up close and personal with players would not of helped in any way.
The beginning of the end for GI's knees and once again no significant signings going into 2017.
As for 2017, it speaks for itself....cheers!

A very good explanation

Rabbits20

Immortal
There are going to be darker times ahead this season.......

If nothing gets done we will be in the same position next year if not worse.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Serious questions need to be asked after 2014 to why we could not keep our core group of players?and why we could not keep rebuilding our team after 2014?

Why does the broncos,storm and the cowboys seem to keep a stable top 8 team each year, and buy top line players when needed year in and year out?

Why or should i say how could our management after 2014 have us in such a mess today?

What has rusty been doing after 2014 to now have us in this ghastly predicament after our great grand final win in 2014?

As a fan/member of (7 decades) i am gutted by rusty and also by the souths poor management skills after 2014 you all need to take a hard look in the mirror of shame.....!

Shadow.....SSTID....
Shite recruitment!!!!!!

If it wasn't for Sam we'd be wooden spooners.

Status
Not open for further replies.