What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Oi Shadow sack the duds 19 of em. Plus Sutto, Goodwin and Farah should retire.

Sweep em out: Oi R20 sack the (17) duds.Plus Sutto, Goodwin and Farah should retire.

George (we have to keep george burgess)
Tom (we have to keep thomas burgess)
Burns
Cherrington
Clark
Deitz
Goodwin (unfortunately he's getting old and his body is giving in)
Farah (too old and past it)
Gosiewski
Gray
Greinke
Jennings
Kelly
Moceidreke
Nielsen
Reynolds (we have to keep reynolds)
Rochow
Rudolf
Sutton (unfortunately he's getting old and his body is giving in)
Talakai
Tyrrell
Turner

Shadow...
When are the twins gonna pull their finger out????

I know we have to keep them as we'd not be able to get anyone to replace them.

Yes the others have to go.

I am just going to check who is coming off contract.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Burns is under contract for next season so we will be keeping him.

Cherrington is off contract.

Clark is under contract for next season but hopefully we release him.

Deitz isn't contracted to us but he is with Norths and no way do we offer him a contract.

Farah might have to be released and we chase a back up hooker/half in Daniel Mortimer. (At least he is better than Kelly)

Gosiewski off contract.

Gray off contract.

Greinke off contract.

Jennings is under contract so we will probably keep him.

Kelly is off contract.

Moceidreke isn't contracted to us so he should only be playing for us in trials and he can stay with Norths but not to play first grade.

Nielsen off contract.

Reynolds well we have to keep him but he's too fragile. Hopefully he can turn it around.

Rochow off contract.

Rudolf off contract.

Talakai is signed for another 2 seasons after this. We can't play him at centre. We will have to see if he can bulk up and learn to tackle to play off the bench as a forward.

Turner signed for another 2 seasons after this. I'd release him.

Tyrrell off contract.

So bye bye:

Cherrington
Gosiewski
Greinke
Gray
Kelly
Nielsen
Rochow
Rudolf
Tyrrell

Keep em at Norths:

Deitz
Moceidreke

Hopefully going to go:

Clark
Farah

Staying:

Burns
Jennings
Talakai
Turner
AR ( of course he will stay and he has to turn things around. He has to dig deep)

But seriously Shadow we need signings. All we got is Gagai. WAKE UP SOUTHS!!!!!!!!!!!! HEELLOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want us to be playing Norths blokes and 18yr olds that are getting pummelled in the U20's.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
R20 I have to seriously say this is the best constructive post i have ever read on league unlimited you bring a wealth of facts and knowledge and insight that no other person brings to our souths forum including myself i will happily admit that.....

I appreciate your input take a bow friend well done....

Shadow.....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
yeah r20 i know we have to keep the twins with reyno but who knows what the future will bring with these 3 your guess is as good as mine if only they could reach their true potential and stay there without going off the rails or being injury prone such as reyno is most of the time i dont believe tom has reached his full potential as yet??....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Don't start on the Sam Burgess thing again!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had to bring Sammy back. Blind Freddy can see that.

Stewart and Grant weren't losses for Sam.

Dylan got moved on my John Lee.

We made the mistake in keeping Turner over McQueen.

Without Sam this season we'd be wooden spooners!!!!!!

this logic dont belong in here r20 you should not waste your breath on the dont knowers....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Shadow we should've kept Brown and sent Clark and Turner packing.

Brown is a gun.

blind freddy knows that except for our dumb players recruitment officer he is a fugging dud we have had 2 or 3 fugging dud recruitment officers after our 2014 gf win, are they mad???is madge mad?? for letting this happen we have 17 duds that need sacking fug me cant madge see that the17 duds would never see the light of day in a 32 man squad at the broncs or storm or at the cows fug me im in pain mate im dead inside watching this happen to my bunnies its a fugging nightmare thats what it is but strangely enough the dont knowers want mcinnes back lets keep using kelly, lets keep gray, give nielsen and tyrrell a go and clark and turner are 1st grade players and souths must keep using burns, talakai, and jennings fug me im outta here its doing my head in....Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 I have to seriously say this is the best constructive post i have ever read on league unlimited you bring a wealth of facts and knowledge and insight that no other person brings to our souths forum including myself i will happily admit that.....

I appreciate your input take a bow friend well done....

Shadow.....
Thanks Shadow.

I'm just being dead honest about things rather than living in the clouds!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
yeah r20 i know we have to keep the twins with reyno but who knows what the future will bring with these 3 your guess is as good as mine if only they could reach their true potential and stay there without going off the rails or being injury prone such as reyno is most of the time i dont believe tom has reached his full potential as yet??....Shadow...
I hope so Shadow.......

Rabbits20

Immortal
blind freddy knows that except for our dumb players recruitment officer he is a fugging dud we have had 2 or 3 fugging dud recruitment officers after our 2014 gf win, are they mad???is madge mad?? for letting this happen we have 17 duds that need sacking fug me cant madge see that the17 duds would never see the light of day in a 32 man squad at the broncs or storm or at the cows fug me im in pain mate im dead inside watching this happen to my bunnies its a fugging nightmare thats what it is but strangely enough the dont knowers want mcinnes back lets keep using kelly, lets keep gray, give nielsen and tyrrell a go and clark and turner are 1st grade players and souths must keep using burns, talakai, and jennings fug me im outta here its doing my head in....Shadow...
Brilliant post!!!

greg jay

Juniors
good post...............rusty has a 37.5% share of souths id say he has put the same percentage into over seeing how the clubs recruitment woes from the end of 2014 up until today so id suggest crowe needs to get off his back side because our recruitment from the end of 2014 till today is a FUGGING JOKE AND HAS BEEN IRRESPONSIBLE TO ITS SPONSORS FANS/MEMBERS AND OUR CLUB!!!! id suggest crowe and if packer is still around?they both need to get their head into the recruitment players side of things because most of our current 32 man squad are failing to meet the 1st grade standard level as a rugby league player in the nrl .!.....SHADOW...
Neither Crowe or The Pack know anything about building a football team. The key personnel man was Mark Hughes and he was removed some time ago. Richardson... well he looks and talks like Burt from the Doc Martin series!!! Should be a diabetic by now. Maguire himself surely must take a considerable amount of blame as he appears to make one DUMB roster move after the other.

Rsag85

Bench
No its not we were shit before his return. His brothers and the salary cap are a much bigger issue than Sam ever will be.

Still a top 8 side. Don't get me wrong Sam is doing well for the side but we are paying overs for him.

Pommy

Coach
Still a top 8 side. Don't get me wrong Sam is doing well for the side but we are paying overs for him.

We were only just a top 8 side. we had a great start to 2015 then it went to shite. I don't think saying we were a top 8 before sam resigned is a true reflection. Had the season been a month longer we wouldn't have made the 8.
We maybe paying overs to Sam, I'm not convinced we are but that money is irrelevant to the overs we are paying the twins.

Rsag85

Bench
We were only just a top 8 side. we had a great start to 2015 then it went to shite. I don't think saying we were a top 8 before sam resigned is a true reflection. Had the season been a month longer we wouldn't have made the 8.
We maybe paying overs to Sam, I'm not convinced we are but that money is irrelevant to the overs we are paying the twins.

Still doesn't change the fact that we are paying him to much

Rabbits20

Immortal
Still doesn't change the fact that we are paying him to much
You can't be serious????

Sam is one of the best and elite forwards in the game as Sterlo said the other night.

800k is the right price. You can't pay him less than that.

Heck even Taumalolo is on a million.

It's the twins that are getting too much at 550-600k each.

Sam is triple the player they are.

I'm sick of your criticisms re Sam. Imo they are unwarranted!!!!!!!!!!

Without Sam we would be wooden spooners!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts