What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi diego did you break up with pommy tonight you seem alarmed in this picture on the right...Shadow...
images

Rabbits20

Immortal
we will be singing glory glory mate on saturday night for certain....p.s.yah i got their measure on the cave they got no come back did you see their come back lol zero so far i knew that........i only have one account mate...Shadow...
BR also reckons you and I are the same person....

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
BR also reckons you and I are the same person....

BR is just jealous mate because our footy views are fairly similar which is quite true,br tried to get you to pick other teams when i was given a short time ban he hoodwinked you and i let you have it with all barrels when i returned, until you realized that some of these people on here are not real souths fans/members such as us...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
BR is just jealous mate because our footy views are fairly similar which is quite true,br tried to get you to pick other teams when i was given a short time ban he hoodwinked you and i let you have it with all barrels when i returned, until you realized that some of these people on here are not real souths fans/members such as us...Shadow...
They weren't a mate to me......

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
A. I just stopped watching the game i cant take no more

B. After 2014 i really dont want to pay my families membership because souths dont deserve my hard earned money

C. If souths dont sack the duds we will be battling it out for the spoon for many years to come

D. Something is terribly wrong at souths sam and angus should had been rested for next year but maguire keeps them on the field until they are either broken,or succumb to their present injuries till they can play no longer

E. I feel so gutted why oh why souths did you let souths slide to rock bottom WHY?

Shadow...

CAFPOW

Juniors
If we re-sign David Tyrrell, Jane Sutton, Jason Clark and keep Reynolds next season because we base it on their 2014 performances and also we keep Farah. Souths must be the dumbest Rugby League Club on the planet.

greg jay

Juniors
Listen I stated many months before. It all starts with The Head Coach. Maguire's 3 year Cycle has long ended. The players need a divorce. When a team is constantly beaten in terms of aggression and speed its one thing: Motivation. That starts with the Head Coach. The team is always trailing another sure sign that there is no Motivation. The task of Crisps die - hards is thus to find a New Head Coach. Maguire's time here will be ended soon and he knows it. There is probably a good young hungry coach in the lower grades at another club. That is where I would search. With a hungry aggressive younger coach you will immediately see a major difference.

handyman2190

Bench
A. I just stopped watching the game i cant take no more

B. After 2014 i really dont want to pay my families membership because souths dont deserve my hard earned money

C. If souths dont sack the duds we will be battling it out for the spoon for many years to come

D. Something is terribly wrong at souths sam and angus should had been rested for next year but maguire keeps them on the field until they are either broken,or succumb to their present injuries till they can play no longer

E. I feel so gutted why oh why souths did you let souths slide to rock bottom WHY?

Shadow...
Yes i agree something is terribly wrong and some of these players are grossly overpaid for their effort too many are playing injured brocken thumbs feet and ribs and god knows what else
this team at least looks a little better balanced than the last 9 weeks but it is clearly evident that if we played the last 2 teams we would lose thank god we are ahead of them.
The problem is that our depth is f##cked if these injured players were rested who would play?
Im depressed and grossly disappointed and i cant see us getting better next year....but ive been a member for 53 years through thick and many thins i will buy my membership next year

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Itsamansgame said:
For the final insult Oldfield scores,anyone who has ever had a dig at shadow for implying that we have a shit team.....take a good hard look at this rabble!
Anyone who has suggested that Maguire has still got a future as our coach...feel free to give yourself a uppercut!
Anyone still think that Chricton will sign a long term contract with us.....get your hand off it!
Gagai will cry at Newcastle again next year on the receiving end of another flogging!

cheers mate i have been saying it for so long do i enjoy saying that souths have a shiiit team and the answer is no but as you can see there is a reason why i say this and its because its true thanks for the back up and support itsamansgame what a sad day for rabbitohs fans/members world wide:(...Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Canberra weren't even very good.

We were just that bad...

mate we were bad because we really have a shiiit team how fugged is it sheeeeeeesh i am gobsmacked how we are playing like a 3rd grade team from the bush yes you read correctly 3rd grade i remember 3rd grade teams in the 60"s played better than our mob last night .

Rabbits20

Immortal
That's the issue isn't it...
Mate I'm fuming this morning....

Serious questions have to be asked.....

The body language was shocking right from the start....

Ok if you don't like the coach still play and put in for the members for f**ks sake.....

They said they'd deliver for us and they fell way short and were a shambles and a rabble...

Apparently they said to Madge we just wanna play footy well look how that's turned out, we are getting worse....

The fact no Burgi made an error and look what happened and you know it's been bad........

Who is our attacking mentor/coach??..

All we have is AR and his kick and hope on the last plus Cody's very occasional piece of fine play..... we have jackshit apart from that and they are marking Crichton well now.......

Some of em disgraced our jersey last night........

It's schoolboy errors that are killing us!!!!!!

We don't even look like a NSW Cup team currently... FACT....

Souths til I die some will abuse me for this post but tbh I'm just saying it as it is and I won't sugar coat things.......

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Mate I'm fuming this morning....

Serious questions have to be asked.....

The body language was shocking right from the start....

Ok if you don't like the coach still play and put in for the members for f**ks sake.....

They said they'd deliver for us and they fell way short and were a shambles and a rabble...

Apparently they said to Madge we just wanna play footy well look how that's turned out, we are getting worse....

The fact no Burgi made an error and look what happened and you know it's been bad........

Who is our attacking mentor/coach??..

All we have is AR and his kick and hope on the last plus Cody's very occasional piece of fine play..... we have jackshit apart from that and they are marking Crichton well now.......

Some of em disgraced our jersey last night........

It's schoolboy errors that are killing us!!!!!!

We don't even look like a NSW Cup team currently... FACT....

Souths til I die some will abuse me for this post but tbh I'm just saying it as it is and I won't sugar coat things.......

No one can abuse you for this post because you're completely right. Souths didn't turn up last night. We had a very poor game. People will use the excuse of the Reynolds head knock but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. We played extremely poorly.

We need a halves coach desperately mate. I would like to see Cronk recruited as one he would do wonders for AR.

On the plus side. The Burgess twins had a great game last night. They showed some 2015 form. Goodwin was excellent. Cody and AJ need to be more involved though. Reynolds can't solve this teams attack by himself.

Maguire is under a lot of pressure but I think he'll keep his job for at least another season. This year was an absolute disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts