What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
105741.jpg
Shadow...is a macho man;)
I'm a macho man too....

Oi Shadow I'm so busy and don't wanna waste my time but can you please give Pommy the reasons why schools will be bad.....

He already knows what they are though I think and he has so so so so much time on his hands it seems.....

Vic Mackey

Referee
Lefties don't hate Christians. They hate hypocrisy

By far the majority of my life I sided with the left until the last few years. Now Im very much a swing voter, I agree with points from both left and right. On this issue I voted yes.

I do however find these days the left are far, far more hypocritical then the right

Curns13

Juniors
By far the majority of my life I sided with the left until the last few years. Now Im very much a swing voter, I agree with points from both left and right. On this issue I voted yes.

I do however find these days the left are far, far more hypocritical then the right
In this debate, I see someone like Tony Abbott jumping up and down about losing his right to be a bigoted fear monger, but then he wants to stop Macklemore from performing a song. Free speech for his right wing discriminators, no free speech for those that oppose. f**kin hypocrit.

Vic Mackey

Referee
In this debate, I see someone like Tony Abbott jumping up and down about losing his right to be a bigoted fear monger, but then he wants to stop Macklemore from performing a song. Free speech for his right wing discriminators, no free speech for those that oppose. f**kin hypocrit.

Yes but Abbott is a different kettle of fish all together

You could say the exact same thing for the 'it's ok to say no' Stall at Sydney Uni which got closed down

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I'm a macho man too....

Oi Shadow I'm so busy and don't wanna waste my time but can you please give Pommy the reasons why schools will be bad.....

He already knows what they are though I think and he has so so so so much time on his hands it seems.....

images
I pray for all the defenseless children with no say at all living queerly in a homosexual household how insane is that?? i thank god that i had a mother and a father up bringing, Sadly for a baby/child to be brought up by 2 gay men or by 2 gay woman is utterly utterly utterly sickening to say the least and goes against the normality of humanity of mankind its just criminal. At least russia has it right BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO Mr Vladamir Putin is against gay marriage and has outlawed it in Russia WOW what a stand up guy he is BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO TAKE A BOW SIR F A C T...Shadow...

Last edited:

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Yes but Abbott is a different kettle of fish all together

You could say the exact same thing for the 'it's ok to say no' Stall at Sydney Uni which got closed down

Yeah I saw that. The yes voters got violent and abusive. It's not a good look.. although it is university and they're all f**ked off their heads probably.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
Spot on......

Think about children and schools to Southy.....

It's disgusting...;

Oh and you'll keep going in circles with em in here as well..... the devil has consumed them....

When you talk about children and schools R20 do you mean kids will get bullied because their parents are gay? Because that's a valid point. I've had close friends who were bagged out about their gay parents to no end. Kids are f**king ruthless.

RockWheel

Bench
When you talk about children and schools R20 do you mean kids will get bullied because their parents are gay? Because that's a valid point. I've had close friends who were bagged out about their gay parents to no end. Kids are f**king ruthless.
It's not a valid point it's got nothing to do with marriage.

Curns13

Juniors
Not sure if I've mentioned this, but I'm a school teacher, and if a kid from my class was bullying someone because their parents were gay, they would be in the principal's office so fast they wouldn't know what hit them. We shouldnt have gay marriage because closeminded, bigotted morons might tease the kids? What bullshit.

Souths Till I Die

First Grade
It's not a valid point it's got nothing to do with marriage.

That's true but this topic seems to be gays in general rather than SSM.

Not sure if I've mentioned this, but I'm a school teacher, and if a kid from my class was bullying someone because their parents were gay, they would be in the principal's office so fast they wouldn't know what hit them. We shouldnt have gay marriage because closeminded, bigotted morons might tease the kids? What bullshit.

No of course we should have gay marriage but it is definitely a valid point that kids may get bullied because of their parents being gay. It would be ignorant to dismiss this. Tbh if you're a teacher there's really not much you can do. Most teachers I knew were f**king useless when it came to the social side of school

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I dont care if gays get married but its not a normal marriage if you think 2 gays vs mum and dad are equal in marriage as a family unit seek help ASAP...

My only point is that gays should never ever be nowhere near a baby or near a young child or near a teenager,gays are sexual predators and should never be near children whom sadly cant speak out for themselves SHAME ON YOU THE GOVERNMENTS FOR PASSING THIS UTTERLY SICKENING ACT UPON OUR DEFENSELESS LITTLE ONES YOUR AS SICK AS THE GAYS ....

Tell me what baby at birth or a young adopted child would want to live in a gay household?? If they could only speak out they would definitely prefer a mother and a father thats only natural the woman gives birth...

And lastly the gay marriage vote will sadly win i predict all i can say is GOD HELP THE LITTLE CHILDREN ""AMEN""...Shadow...

OVP

Coach
I dont care if gays get married but its not a normal marriage if you think 2 gays vs mum and dad are equal in marriage as a family unit seek help ASAP...

My only point is that gays should never ever be nowhere near a baby or near a young child or near a teenager,gays are sexual predators and should never be near children whom sadly cant speak out for themselves SHAME ON YOU THE GOVERNMENTS FOR PASSING THIS UTTERLY SICKENING ACT UPON OUR DEFENSELESS LITTLE ONES YOUR AS SICK AS THE GAYS ....

Tell me what baby at birth or a young adopted child would want to live in a gay household?? If they could only speak out they would definitely prefer a mother and a father thats only natural the woman gives birth...

And lastly the gay marriage vote will sadly win i predict all i can say is GOD HELP THE LITTLE CHILDREN ""AMEN""...Shadow...

Did you leave school in kindergarten ?

Pommy

Coach
I'm a macho man too....

Mate you cry when Souths lose, your about as far from a macho man as is possible.

So you can’t explain your reasons. That’s fine I suspected as much. Why don’t you try and formulate your own opinions rather than those that your priest pushes on you?

Last edited:

Curns13

Juniors

You are a horrible, sick human being. Having an opinion is fine, but the hate and utter filth that is coming out of your mouth is disgusting. This is exactly why there shouldn't be a vote on SSM, cretins like you get a say in the lives of good, decent people.

doyen

Bench
I would assume that there is no solid evidence to say that gays are more likely to engage in paedophilia. There are paedophiles from all walks of life in our society--- many,many of them persons who are supposedly close to GOD----those who stand in the pulpit & preach that man/woman is the only situation that can provide proper & true love.
I believe this is very wrong so I hope the YES votes triumphs!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
images
I pray for all the defenseless children with no say at all living queerly in a homosexual household how insane is that?? i thank god that i had a mother and a father up bringing, Sadly for a baby/child to be brought up by 2 gay men or by 2 gay woman is utterly utterly utterly sickening to say the least and goes against the normality of humanity of mankind its just criminal. At least russia has it right BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO Mr Vladamir Putin is against gay marriage and has outlawed it in Russia WOW what a stand up guy he is BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO TAKE A BOW SIR F A C T...Shadow...
Go Pauline here as well......

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yes and also it will open a can of worms.......

Imagine if a gay boy see' his 2 fathers kissing and then he kisses his mate at school.....

Uproar could be caused and all......

Status
Not open for further replies.