What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
GOD HELP THE LITTLE CHILDREN ""AMEN""...Shadow...
Screen%2BShot%2B2017-07-16%2Bat%2B12.53.41%2BPM.png
How Sick/Insane...Shadow...

Rabbits20

Immortal
I dont care if gays get married but its not a normal marriage if you think 2 gays vs mum and dad are equal in marriage as a family unit seek help ASAP...

My only point is that gays should never ever be nowhere near a baby or near a young child or near a teenager,gays are sexual predators and should never be near children whom sadly cant speak out for themselves SHAME ON YOU THE GOVERNMENTS FOR PASSING THIS UTTERLY SICKENING ACT UPON OUR DEFENSELESS LITTLE ONES YOUR AS SICK AS THE GAYS ....

Tell me what baby at birth or a young adopted child would want to live in a gay household?? If they could only speak out they would definitely prefer a mother and a father thats only natural the woman gives birth...

And lastly the gay marriage vote will sadly win i predict all i can say is GOD HELP THE LITTLE CHILDREN ""AMEN""...Shadow...
Bravo bravo...........

Now troll Pommy having a go as I get a bit emotional.....

He just will never understand what Souths mean to us Shadow.... can't put it into words.....

Only due to the Burgi did he start following us..........

RockWheel

Bench
Yes and also it will open a can of worms.......

Imagine if a gay boy see' his 2 fathers kissing and then he kisses his mate at school.....

Uproar could be caused and all......
Why would there be more uproar than if a straight boy kissed a girl?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
R20 i am so glad that you understand me here on this subject...

i dont care if gays want to get married its up to them

but a gay marriage is not normal because they cant conceive normally/naturally .

my only concern is that babies / children will have no voice in the matter once gays adopt them etc etc

it is not normal under any circumstances for children to be anywhere near gays their poor little minds will be poisoned by their mental disorder / abnormal adopted gay parents .

The governments are to blame whats next?? oi R20 watch the news mate night after night with sexual abuse arising from the gay marriage household in years to come . HOW INSANE ARE OUR GOVERNMENTS SHAME ON YOU THE BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS TURNBULL YOU SICK UNEDUCATED WACKO TURNBULL IS LOOKING FOR GAY VOTES THATS ALL ITS CRIMINAL I SAY .

SBD82

Coach
I dont care if gays get married but its not a normal marriage if you think 2 gays vs mum and dad are equal in marriage as a family unit seek help ASAP...

My only point is that gays should never ever be nowhere near a baby or near a young child or near a teenager,gays are sexual predators and should never be near children whom sadly cant speak out for themselves SHAME ON YOU THE GOVERNMENTS FOR PASSING THIS UTTERLY SICKENING ACT UPON OUR DEFENSELESS LITTLE ONES YOUR AS SICK AS THE GAYS ....

Tell me what baby at birth or a young adopted child would want to live in a gay household?? If they could only speak out they would definitely prefer a mother and a father thats only natural the woman gives birth...

And lastly the gay marriage vote will sadly win i predict all i can say is GOD HELP THE LITTLE CHILDREN ""AMEN""...Shadow...
I'd be curious to know what Diego could have possibly said to get banned that was worse than this.

Seriously. This sad f**k has just labeled the entire gay community pedophiles.

Pommy

Coach
R20 i am so glad that you understand me here on this subject...

i dont care if gays want to get married its up to them

But you do care

but a gay marriage is not normal because they cant conceive normally/naturally .

What about hetro couples that can’t conceive?

my only concern is that babies / children will have no voice in the matter once gays adopt them etc etc

Gay adoption already happens.

it is not normal under any circumstances for children to be anywhere near gays their poor little minds will be poisoned by their mental disorder / abnormal adopted gay parents .

You’re the only sick person I can see

The governments are to blame whats next?? oi R20 watch the news mate night after night with sexual abuse arising from the gay marriage household in years to come . HOW INSANE ARE OUR GOVERNMENTS SHAME ON YOU THE BLOOD WILL BE ON YOUR HANDS TURNBULL YOU SICK UNEDUCATED WACKO TURNBULL IS LOOKING FOR GAY VOTES THATS ALL ITS CRIMINAL I SAY .

Sexual abuse seems to happen more in churches than anywhere. Why are you worried about the gays? Look closer to home.

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'd be curious to know what Diego could have possibly said to get banned that was worse than this.

Seriously. This sad f**k has just labeled the entire gay community pedophiles.
Everyone is entitled to their view....

That's why it's a discussion forum......

Also you shouldn't be talking about banned members.....

I'm happy to go back to footy talk but too many wanna stick on this topic......

So who do you think will get the Titans coaching role??

SBD82

Coach
Everyone is entitled to their view....

That's why it's a discussion forum......

Also you shouldn't be talking about banned members.....

I'm happy to go back to footy talk but too many wanna stick on this topic......

So who do you think will get the Titans coaching role??
It's a discussion forum but there are obviously boundaries, otherwise there wouldn't be banned members.

Your mate is a despicable human. Do you share his views?

Rabbits20

Immortal
It's a discussion forum but there are obviously boundaries, otherwise there wouldn't be banned members.

Your mate is a despicable human. Do you share his views?
Sometimes and sometimes not......

Just like others on here.....

Rabbits20

Immortal
You're a f**king pathetic coward.
No stop stinking up our thread....... it's gotten bigger than it should've.....

Oi Shadow it'd be good if we can find another prop.

Shame we missed out on Lillyman Shadow.

Newcastle aren't silly...

Oi Shadow George missed out for England.

Let's hope this is the wake up call he needs...

RockWheel

Bench
As I said I wanna get back to footy talk....

You are saying this thread is ridiculous pretty much so let's change topic...

We are going in circles....
we're only going in circles because you don't engage with the discussion. do you agree with his 'all gay people are pedophiles' stance?

Status
Not open for further replies.