What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Let?s take a walk down
Fair Dinkum Avenue

Is the off-field tension at the club going to derail South Sydney?s campaign or will Michael Maguire reunite his troops?
rabbitohs-samBurgess.jpg
Best signing

Sam Burgess? return is a huge boost to the club's premiership aspirations, but his arrival has forced the club to shed plenty of talent.

Biggest loss

Dylan Walker?s move to Manly is going to haunt South Sydney for the next decade. He is one of the most exciting players in the competition who will be sorely missed.
rabbitohs-codyWalker.jpg
Secret star

Cody Walker. He is no spring chicken but the 25-year-old playmaker will get his first crack at the NRL in round one in Luke Keary?s absence.

Clipboard holder

There?s no doubting Michael Maguire?s coaching ability but it?s his aggressive style which is raising eyebrows. His biggest test will be ensuring he has a happy camp.
What?s the talk in the sheds and stand?

Will Sam Burgess return the same player he was before his stint in rugby union? And will this be Luke Keary's last year at the club?
The Herald?s experts predict
5th

I'd take 5th.

Show me where to sign Shadow!!!:lol:

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
somi will take hunt's centre spot it's a no brainer

and brown will take musgrove's spot i believe.

there is no way you can leave somi out its madge just playing games before kick off its a trait bellamy use to do a lot.

im quietly confident musgrove will drop off the bench for brown that's my view i dont mind musgrove but brown is a far more experienced player with added mongrel than musgrove is at present.

Rsag85

Bench
I agree and disagree. I think your right there will be changes before kick off but I disagree on the changes that you have said will happen.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I think if somi plays, it'll be for Goodwin. While i can see some advantages to mind games, to tell a young player he'll make his first grade debut for the club (and one of his first handful of games of his career) then yank that spot of him with an hour before kick-off would he completely demoralizing not only to hunt, but to the whole playing group. Ditto Musgrove. On the other hand i think players like clark, goodwin, tyrell etc could cope with that last minute withdrawal as they are seasoned players and also the fringe first grade/squad players who have handled those situations professionally in the past

Rsag85

Bench
All I'm going to say is remember Grevs hasn't played any trial games and Aaron is very injury prone.

Matrix

Juniors
I dont think he will play, he hasnt started either trial.For some reason Madge doesnt seem happy with him at the moment.I also think there will be changes to the lineup but I dont know who.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
somi is our best centre he will partner goodwin

brown over musgrove i predict,if grevs is dropped brown will be in his place and musgrove is on the bench that may well happen

madge likes gray so gray will be on the wing i think gray is a second grader id use hunt or oldfield before id use gray,gray should be shopped around he will never be half as good as terry fahey so why persist with gray?

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
id put reggie the rabbit on the wing before id use gray he disrespected our club and his team i have no time for gray pizzz him off!

rabbitohs95

Bench
I reckon Auva'a will come in for Gray.

If anything Brown will come in for Grevsmuhl.

We'll have to see though.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
surely to god there must be a better winger somewhere in the bush?or in the qld cup or in the nsw cup? that is far better than aaron gray?its not too big an ask surely??

Status
Not open for further replies.