What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

forevermakingthreadafterthread

IF THE CLUBS AND PLAYERS CAN BE FINED SO SHOULD THE NRL AND THE REF BOSS AND THE REFS BE FINED TOO

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alien

Referee
i pick auvaá over gray for the wing spot surely madge will drop gray for auvaä??only a madman would keep somi out for gray!!!!!!id prefer even hunt taking gray's spot on the wing and put somi in the centre's with goodwin....i got a bad feeling that gray is on the wing im not happy.we cant leave somi out you got to be kidding me unless he is hurt?

i agree, but where is the poll??? :)

doyen

Bench
i pick auvaá over gray for the wing spot surely madge will drop gray for auvaä??only a madman would keep somi out for gray!!!!!!id prefer even hunt taking gray's spot on the wing and put somi in the centre's with goodwin....i got a bad feeling that gray is on the wing im not happy.we cant leave somi out you got to be kidding me unless he is hurt?

Gray doesn't rate in my book----the only trial I saw was the CSh.so I don't really know what form he is in.
On past efforts I wouldn't give a plugged dime for him!!

I stop short of calling him utterly useless though!!!

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
sorry doyen by poll i meant just type your thoughts on auvaá or gray....yes gray is ordinary but if he plays ile be praying he dont mess up

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
titre622.gif

Rabbits20

Immortal

Agree.

I'm not happy at all that Somi is out and Gray is in.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
gray is not half the player that somi is the mind boggles so let me get it right here we lost our best centre dylan walker and now we are going to lose our 2nd best centre in kirisome auvaä for aaron gray what's with somi?? injured?? got the flu??has not been playing well even so you would have to use somi even on one leg than to use gray.i smell something fishy madge wont use gray over somi wake me up r20 i must be dreaming??i hope brown takes musgrove's spot too.

DiegoNT

First Grade
Auva'a is a better player then gray.
But gray is selected on the wing and auva'a ain't a winger.
Auva'a will get into the side eventually, but in his position.
We lack wingers in the squad, so the coach is trying to turn gray into a 1st grade standard winger it'll take time, but he hasn't got many other options and it's a long season. Putting auva'a there would take pressure of the current centre pairing, the same pressure that had all 3 (auva'a, Hunt, goodwin) being amongst our stronger players in the trials. Also if auva'a gets named on the wing in round 1 and by say round 5 takes his true place in the centres it means at round 5 we are back to square 1 for our wing problem

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
alien click on (match centre) below each game on the home page and a pop up page will give you the score there mate,i think once all games are finished then probably all the scores will be highlighted on the home page for all teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts