What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Form

Saint 60

Juniors
32 tries in 5 games....dam

i love watchin these Sydney - Country games...
State of Orig,,games
Tests....
and good luck to the players...

but
y the &^%&**&^*&%&%%& hell cant they have em at the end of the dam season.....

guess im just worried that this chit will get somebody injured and stuff up our form :oops:

:cry:

weasel

First Grade
I've been getting a bit nervous about the whole rep season too. We're almost definitely going to have four origin representatives, and possibly as many as six, which is gonna test our depth. Luckily we have a fairly decent draw to get us through. We get a bye before origin 3 so that's one game we don't have to worry about. The other two pre-origin rounds we play Parra and Penrith. The Eels game is a big challenge, although they have been pretty woeful at stages this year so it's not beyond us to win it . The Panthers are likely to have more players out than us so we should edge them there. We're also going to be playing the Broncos twice backing up from Origin, and they're going to be more worn out than us in those games.

Southernsaint

Staff member
dimitri said:
rep footy is always more important

I have to disagree with you there, Dimitri.

NSW & Australia could lose every match from here to eternity if it meant Saints won the Premiership just once.

Rep matches are important for the players that take part & for the growth of the game in non-heartlands, but to me, the Red & White is more important than the Green & Gold or Sky Blue.

On friday & later on in the year during Origin, I will be cheering for no Saints injuries first, a City / NSW victory second.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Saint 60

Juniors
^^^^^ ahhahahahah Saints supporter :)

i actually think u are both right...tis good experience and the players think its an honour - which it is...in the long run it works out..but dammit if one gets injured for 6 weeks or a season (Ryles) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr #-o

SS from another SS i was at the 79 grand final and i hear exactly what u are saying - and its about time for another :clap: