What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former international Shark forward retires from 1st grade

SadShark

Bench
The thing that struck me at the time of this cheap shot, is that no kaarnt from the Sharks ran in & put on a stink. Not one.

Granted, it was against Manly & they were just laying back, waiting for the inevitable, usual beating they’re gifted when they play us (see 24 to zip) but still, not one player in Black White & Blue gave two shits.

Bizarre.

M2D2

Bench
The thing that struck me at the time of this cheap shot, is that no kaarnt from the Sharks ran in & put on a stink. Not one.

Granted, it was against Manly & they were just laying back, waiting for the inevitable, usual beating they’re gifted when they play us (see 24 to zip) but still, not one player in Black White & Blue gave two shits.

Bizarre.
wouldnt have helped that beyond anyone inside him, no one would have seen where the contact was.

Chimp

Bench
Shouldnt matter. He went down like a sack of spuds. In the Era of the Biff Hopoarsey would of been belted on suspicion.

I miss the biffo

QizzaK

100% agree. It probably didn't help that it was Hopper and he's quite handy, so players may have thought twice about Trading punches with him.

carcharias

Immortal
That f**king piece of shit Gould used to put shit in Keith by pretending to love him as a player.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Bloody hell I have no memory of that at all.

Just looked it up, 2011 Tim Sheens was the coach. Figures.

Hahah yep. He did it from the Tigpies.

I dont recall it either. Was looking up to see if he had played for Scotland