What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

age.s

First Grade
Reynolds and Latu being on that list is very harsh. They've both been injured for most of the season. I'd add Jayne to that but the Eels should have noticed the guy has been injured half his career.

As much as I don't like it, it'd have to be Carty for me. Bird a close second.

Edit: Auto correct knows its footy. Well played.

Last edited:

MrBlack

Juniors
Bottom line is that it is hard to be critical of our retention/releases/signings over the last few years.

Gus has done a wonderful job of polishing up Moylan and Cartwright for sale.

Final piece will be the re-signing of Cleary. To be honest it will be seen as all for nothing if he signs elsewhere.

TheFrog

Coach
Stepped by Tedesco, not for the first time, and not the first player either. Bryce needs a stint in reserves to get his confidence back.

mxlegend99

Referee
Robert Jennings and George Jennings have really found some form this year.

Not superstar form. But solid NRL players.

Took them 3 years to get there. Well George looked good in 2015. Just couldnt stay fit. But both guys have caught up to Michael... although he has gone backwards by dome margin this year.

Hiku put in a kick for his winger. Identical to Moylan last week except Fusitua dropped it.
TMM did it last night with Feldt for a try.

Kind of cheapens how good the kicks are when everyone is doing it.

mxlegend99

Referee
Cartwright has been solid
Everything i saw looked good.

But I was in snd out of my living room and missed his dogged attrmpt on Tedesco.

It was nearly identical to his one on Munster. I don't understand why he doesn't try at all in that situation. He makes far tougher tackles in the same game.

I dont recall him having a shoulder or arm injury.

OldPanther

Coach
Everything i saw looked good.

But I was in snd out of my living room and missed his dogged attrmpt on Tedesco.

It was nearly identical to his one on Munster. I don't understand why he doesn't try at all in that situation. He makes far tougher tackles in the same game.

I dont recall him having a shoulder or arm injury.

He missed a tackle and knocked on leading to tries. In attack he looks a bit better but it could be a slow road back to where he should be.

mxlegend99

Referee
Moylan is coming good. Sharks are going well now too.

Moylan has had a huge involvement in a number of Sharks tries today. Really surprised to see them turn it around in all honesty.

mxlegend99

Referee
Its only Newy but Moylan is having a blinder
He has steadily been improving lately.

Up to 4 try assists for today I think it was. Moylan with confidence is a freak. He looks unstoppable at the moment.

I had hoped we didnt see that Moylan play for Sharks.

Latest posts