What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum 7's Awards On Now.

Titanic

First Grade
can someone let us know what's happening - we in China are all in a twist because the radio site will only load 90% and the eclectic ramblings on this thread are even worse. ... lol ... how about and now this happened

gorilla

First Grade
Bluebags-MVP.gif

Aww, geez, I literally just tuned in !

What a blast, the 'Bags are a smooth and lovin' club and it is humbling to signature in a team of bloody brilliant players: drewstaa, EA, the mighty Wills, BK, weird al Q, rexooronie, gwad,
spa time.

Jesbass

First Grade
can someone let us know what's happening - we in China are all in a twist because the radio site will only load 90% and the eclectic ramblings on this thread are even worse. ... lol ... how about and now this happened

Lol. My inane ramblings are congratulating the winners of each awards, as displayed by the banners posted by Pistol.

They're now playing 'New Sensation' by INXS dedicated to the new kids on the block...them schemin' Titans! ;-)

gorilla

First Grade
Jess, how good has yr year bin, and what about the Silvrer Ferns ?

Good run again at the big prize.

Titans are tite, tho'

Pistol

Coach
just to recap folks

the recording is going well

if you'd like a copy, just PM me your email addy

Jesbass

First Grade
Jess, how good has yr year bin, and what about the Silvrer Ferns ?

Good run again at the big prize.

Titans are tite, tho'

Lol, had one too many celebratory martinis, Goz? Not sure what you're rambling about! :lol:

Latest posts