What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum 7's Awards On Now.

gorilla

First Grade
mostimprovedoftheyear.gif

Bk !
Bk !
Bk !

Jesbass

First Grade
Well that douses the fire. lol

I take a punt and say three.

Close enough. You go the writer. :D

In The Middle(ton) With Jesbass

1. Only two current players have played for more clubs than anyone else on the current Forum Sevens playing roster. Who are the two players?
Black Kitty (Lions, Cougars, Knights, Bluebags) and Misanthrope (Easts, Dirty Reds, Knights, Warriors)

2. Of the 9 Forum Sevens clubs in 2008, how many have competed consistently in Forum Sevens for the past five seasons (2004 to 2008)?
4 (Bluebags, Eels, Panthers, Rabbitohs)

3. Since the inception of 100 point articles, (season 2005), what is the longest individual streak of POTM performances?
Gorilla won 4 consecutive POTMs (2007 Grand Final, 2008 Rounds 1, 2, and 6)

4. Who is the only player in Forum Sevens history to captain a representative side in their debut season?

Jesbass

First Grade
Congrats to all top scorers. ST, well done on your debut season to get such a prestigious award! :clap:

Jesbass

First Grade
Well done, DaveQ and Titan Uranus - both with great articles, and the latter with the "Wayne Kerr" funniest name in F7s! :D

Titanic

First Grade
Well done, DaveQ and Titan Uranus - both with great articles, and the latter with the "Wayne Kerr" funniest name in F7s! :D

Jess that should read "most appropriate name in F7's"

Made it home in time perhaps - trying the technology again - thanks to all and congrats to all.

Pistol

Coach
my sincerest apologies folks

i thought i had all the kinks sorted out

the recording froze

i've managed to get it back up and going I was unable to regather the portion of the show. :x:x:x

rayroxon

Juniors
I'm helping the other half and her cousin bake penis shaped cookies and I've missed the bulk of this I fear.

Thanks for the awards, never expected joint MVP with Skins, much less a place in team of the year. Congrats to all the other winners so far, it's been a great season and F7's is one of the most rewarding forum communities I've been a part of.

Special thanks to Jesbass for being an O for Orsome Captain. I love you man.

Jesbass

First Grade
lol. How Barry Jones-esque

Well furry did debut in 2004 and he skippered NZ that year.

Haha, this was the only question I didn't make up myself! :lol:

Mayhaps I'll reword the question. :D

In The Middle(ton) With Jesbass

1. Only two current players have played for more clubs than anyone else on the current Forum Sevens playing roster. Who are the two players?
Black Kitty (Lions, Cougars, Knights, Bluebags) and Misanthrope (Easts, Dirty Reds, Knights, Warriors)

2. Of the 9 Forum Sevens clubs in 2008, how many have competed consistently in Forum Sevens for the past five seasons (2004 to 2008)?
4 (Bluebags, Eels, Panthers, Rabbitohs)

3. Since the inception of 100 point articles, (season 2005), what is the longest individual streak of POTM performances?
Gorilla won 4 consecutive POTMs (2007 Grand Final, 2008 Rounds 1, 2, and 6)

4. Who is the only player in Forum Sevens history to captain a State Of Origin side in their debut season?

Latest posts