What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie

Bench
while this season isn't over - until the ref makes his decision - we are looking for more players to make our happy little group stronger and better - well it would be hard to be better but we definitely need more players

please put your name below if you wish to join the happy chappies...

Girls and Boys don't be over-awed by the comp. It doesn't matter if you don't have experience, as long as you want to have some fun and be a part of the competition, is all that's required.

The Backpacker

Juniors
Ozzie
Penelope
8)
Morticia
Catatonic

Geeze, you guys sure do need a few more players. :shock:

:p :p :p :p :p :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ahhh, gee. :D

I'm too competitive to give it away. Though I'm bloody glad that the season is almost at an end. We've been playing non-stop for a year now you know. With that pre-season Comp and then the Season Proper. Boy time flies when your having fun.

Collateral

Coach
Looks like you guys are in a similar situation to your friendly neighbours :D

The season gets VERY tiring when you only have 5-6 posters like we found out lol.
lets hope we can both find more players.

Good luck to you in the finals and for next season though, you guys are my second favourite team.....in forum sevens that is :twisted:

ozzie

Bench
RedDragon said:
Looks like you guys are in a similar situation to your friendly neighbours :D

The season gets VERY tiring when you only have 5-6 posters like we found out lol.
lets hope we can both find more players.

Good luck to you in the finals and for next season though, you guys are my second favourite team.....in forum sevens that is :twisted:

thnks mate

Genghis Chan

Juniors
There is a way to make sure that teams have a chance to have a full team each week. In the main 7's forum, underneath all the bloody sticky's, I have a post there that I wanted to put in the management forum for discussion, but am not allowed to post in that forum 'cos I'm not a moderator of that forum.

Way down the bottom though, I don't think many people will read it 'cos of all the team threads above. Go check it out. I think it will definitely work if something can be agreed on and someone inparticular is in charge of all approaches made that way who knows and understands the system.

ozzie

Bench
The Backpacker said:
Ozzie
Penelope
8)
Morticia
Catatonic

where's the reserve list...

Dougie is coming back

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
The Backpacker said:
Ozzie
Penelope
8)
Morticia
Catatonic

where's the reserve list...

Dougie is coming back
1) ozzie
2) Penelope
3) 8)
4) Morticia
5) Catatonic
6) Dougie
7) ???????
1st reserve)???????
2nd reserve)??????
4th reserve)???????

Is that better? :D

Dougie

Juniors
I'll be back next season as Ozzie has said, but i'd prefer only to be a part timer - i have a very hectic time at work, and im anticipating a promotion come the end of the year.

Cheers
Dougie

mj5150

Juniors
Ummm...I'm tentatively raising my hand, not sure what I'm getting myself into (and not sure if I'm what your looking for or if I'll be any good).

Anyway, if you really can't find anyone else I might be slightly better than an empty position.

And if someone wants to let me know what I'm in for, that'd be great.

Mj, I've been meaning to contact you for days now, but I've been really busy. We would love to have your services for the Forum 7's.

We are looking even stronger for 2004 8)

Genghis Chan

Juniors
Penelope Pittstop said:
Mj, I've been meaning to contact you for days now, but I've been really busy. We would love to have your services for the Forum 7's.

We are looking even stronger for 2004 8)

Not as strong as the Pirates. We shall do whatevere, terminate whoever, annihilate whoever, pilage and steal whoever it takes to win the comp next season. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: And the Pirates newest signing, is not someone who intends to be there everygame, but will always be there in the 3rd reserve position......BACKPACKER! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Okay, I'm only joking about that, Backpacker is not out of retirement.......yet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts