What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FORUM 7's Easts Team Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Thanks Morticia but no thanks....I'm happy to help get the Team together but would definately rather leave the C duties for someone else :D

Misanthrope

Staff member
Even though I'm not involved next year, I'd suggest Penelope Pittstop could reprise her role, assuming her internet connection is more stable.

fat_mike

Juniors
yeah i agree with cWb if pen is around then i believe her leadership is definetly what we need and most definetly appreciate.

just a quickie, are we going to throw our hats in the ring for the probables vs possibles tournament. make a impression of the f7's commitee or not.

i'd definetly be up for it depending on the state of the team

RoostarGirl

Juniors
I agree that Penelope is the perfect Captain....just not sure how Pen is going with her PC issues and we all know that whoever is the Captain basically needs to be online pretty much daily during the 7's season - not all day but a least once a day to keep an eye on things and send reminders to the team and stuff.

I was going to ask if anyone was interested in playing in the PvP Tournament....those interested say "I" :D

I can't at the moment in the middle of some big stuff happening at home.

...Morticia...

Juniors
i...maybe. depends when about. will have pc access early jan as i'm staying with caro till i leave on the 20th but dunno if i will for the first few weeks in melbourne before my crap arrives.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Cheers morticia. Congrats on you own award. Easts did pretty well for themselves, despite it being a somewhat disappointing year.

On the subject, how is recruitment going for next year? I noticed you were unable to make the PvP tournament.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
OKAY the Team now looks like this

Ozzie
Morticia
Penelope Pittstop
Bubbles
Roosterspremiers2002
Saint Chook
Waxer
fat_mike

Reserve
Roostargirl

...Morticia...

Juniors
chriswalkerbush said:
Cheers morticia. Congrats on you own award. Easts did pretty well for themselves, despite it being a somewhat disappointing year.

haha you should see what i had t' do for it! sometimes raving lunatics are rewarded. disapointing year aint the half of it. i'll get my shit t'gether for nxt year.

...Morticia...

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
OKAY the Team now looks like this

Ozzie
Morticia
Penelope Pittstop
Bubbles
Roosterspremiers2002
Saint Chook
Waxer
fat_mike

Reserve
Roostargirl

is it 5 or 7 aside nxt year? cant wait t' read another waxer fanatical masterpiece.

ozzie

Bench
Roostargirl - I thought about it and ok I will go Captain if you could handle me for another season

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Oh Oz that would be terrific :D I'll help whenever I can to make things a little easier if you get busy and stuff.....thats great news.

I've heard back from Pump and Cogburn and neither of them will be playing next comp which is unfortunate :( I also don't think Melon wants to play again next comp but I'll check with him a little later...he might reconsider :D

Morticia as far as I know its still 5 and 2 reserves....not sure I haven't really ventured out to check and I didn't play last comp as you know. I'll get back to you :D

ozzie

Bench
aaahhh shucks - how are you going morticia...I spoke to Penny last night and she is fine - first time i rang her.

she was keen on knowing who was playing and she kinda talked me into being captain again as she is a bit washed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.