What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum 7s players wanted

Anonymous

Juniors
To be part of the Forums 7s, register you team here or in one of the 'sticky' team threads.

A team consists of 7 players. 5 of whom participate in the game + 2 who are standby reserves.

If you can't get 7 people together, then register your name anyway as a free agent looking for a team.

Anonymous

Juniors
I'll start off by registering the Newtown Bluebags.

Bluebag_glasses.jpg

ParraMatt

Bench
I am here to Register the continuing Rhinos. The Rhinos remain in the competition as i will get my boys over here ASAP.

ParraMatt

Bench
maelgwnau said:
i'm here to confirm the Penrith Panthers will be playing

Good to see Panthers will be participating Maelgwnau.. Looking forward to the competition restarting.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
The Sydney Dragons have had another name change to the St George Illawarra Dragons. ANd we are here. But Willow we need to keep the team names NRL! If we want everythinbg to work out.

Collateral

Coach
Dragon Fanatic said:
The Sydney Dragons have had another name change to the St George Illawarra Dragons. ANd we are here. But Willow we need to keep the team names NRL! If we want everythinbg to work out.

I agree DF.
But what will happen between the Red V's and the Saint George Illawarra Dragons?
They pretty much both represent The real Dragons NRL team.

Anonymous

Juniors
Dragon Fanatic said:

Not sure what you mean. the Newtown Bluebags are not NRL but are a true Rugby League team. We are what we are.
IMO, as long as the team has 5 + 2, they qualify and are welcomed.

ParraMatt

Bench
I have concern from Dragon fanatic's Post and RedDragon's post. Now i havent been in Forum Sevens since when it started back at Rleague but i have been in there for alot longer then RedDragon and Dragon Fanatic and i would like to say that by no right should they be saying it should only be nrl Teams.

Rhinos were in this competion alot longer before Dragon fanatic's team were in here and "yes" its alright for him to change from Sydney Dragons to St.George Dragons becasue it is virtually the same. BUT. I dont believe this idiot should have any say on the future of Rhinos. Rhinos will remain in the competition just as we have done since day 1 of this season and i dont want these 2 idiots questioning the appearance of Rhinos.

Rhinos will remain in this competition through until Forum Sevens dies which i hope isnt too soon, but with idiots like these 2 i wouldn't be suprised. Just remember Dragon Fanatic that you were once a Rhino but you couldn't handle being an Indian and needed to leave just to see all the hype and attention go your way. Well mate thats not how it works around Forum Sevens so just watch what you say in future.

Im sure Willow will agree with me because im sure he wouldnt be happy if you made the rule apply to him aswell becasue Newtown arent a team in the NRL.
Rest my Case.

Cheers
ParraMatt.

Anonymous

Juniors
No problems Parramatt...it'll be sorted. But no need to call anyone idiots... Kiss and make up and I'll give you both a free beer mug... if you're extra good, I may even put beer in the mug.
:)

ParraMatt

Bench
Willow said:
No problems Parramatt...it'll be sorted. But no need to call anyone idiots... Kiss and make up and I'll give you both a free beer mug... if you're extra good, I may even put beer in the mug.

This Dragon Fanatic kid left Rhinos because he couldn't handle being an Indian and wanted to be a Chief, And now he wants Rhinos kicked out. Hes gotta be on Drugs. Give him Drugs, give me Beer.

Eels Dude

Coach
ParraMatt said:
Willow said:

This Dragon Fanatic kid left Rhinos because he couldn't handle being an Indian and wanted to be a Chief, And now he wants Rhinos kicked out. Hes gotta be on Drugs. Give him Drugs, give me Beer.

Relax mate, we don't need more controvery. Just forget about the guy.

ParraMatt

Bench
Zef said:
ParraMatt said:
Hes gotta be on Drugs. Give him Drugs.

You always came out with the best lines Matt - and that's another instant classic :lol: !

Zef your a legend too my man.... Hows life treating you mate? Your never on MSN :( .

Hope to talk to you shortly.
GO RHINOS

Cheers
ParraMatt.

Zef

Juniors
New computer with all the bells, whistles and RAM.

Haven't bothered setting up outlook and MSN yet - too busy drooling over graphics and saving the world Tom Clancy style.

Regards,
Zef

Collateral

Coach
ParraMatt said:
i dont want these 2 idiots questioning the appearance of Rhinos.

but with idiots like these 2 i wouldn't be suprised.

Rest my Case.

Funny you should call ME and idiot. I havent been banned 2wice and had to face the forum sevens judicary for plagiarism.

I just happen to agree with DF and some others in thinking that the competition would be good being based on the 15 NRL teams. It's my opinion.

I dont mean get rid of the Rhinos right now. But eventually I would rather see the 15 NRL team comp or something very similar. Newtown were an ex-team and are still a first division team so it doesnt bother me that much.

What sounds and looks better.
A competition of teams like Rhinos, Pirates, Wolverines and Monsters...or the traditional 15 team comp?

Before accusing others of being on drugs i think you should change your medication as it is not working very well.

Learn to stop having a go at people for having ideas as my opinion was in no way meant to be derogatory towards the Rhinos or upset them. It was not even Directly directed at the Rhinos.
Calm down.

Anonymous

Juniors
I'll be posting the rules in the next day or two and then the rounds can be posted.

In the meantime, keep making contact with your players and get them over here.

I still think we need a few more starters.

The nature of naming teams will be in the rules as well. IMO, any team name is valid as long as they have some relationship with Rugby League. This can be an ESL team or an NRL team or a team that has some historical significance to the greatest game of all.

I think we can draw the line at having a team named after your cat for example. But generally, its good to be flexible about such things.

I noticed that one team was getting sponsorship from a cricket website before the old F7s evaporated. I thought that was really good because it was spreading the RL word to other websites.

Collateral

Coach
Willow said:
I'll be posting the rules in the next day or two and then the rounds can be posted.

In the meantime, keep making contact with your players and get them over here.

I still think we need a few more starters.

The nature of naming teams will be in the rules as well. IMO, any team name is valid as long as they have some relationship with Rugby League. This can be an ESL team or an NRL team or a team that has some historical significance to the greatest game of all.

I think we can draw the line at having a team named after your cat for example. But generally, its good to be flexible about such things.

I noticed that one team was getting sponsorship from a cricket website before the old F7s evaporated. I thought that was really good because it was spreading the RL word to other websites.

Thats fine with me. It was just a suggestion. I want DEMANDING that it be done or anything..unlike some namless FLIP thought i had.

Latest posts