What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum 7s players wanted

broncoman

Juniors
hey willow and everyone else, ive just noticed this was here lol.
Anywhere the broncos team wont be playing, not 1 member of my side is willing come come here and play now.

But i will still offer myself as a fulltime refeere as before we came here.
I will also consider playing for another team if i am wanted.
cheers
Simon

Spike

First Grade
I don't have a team but am willing to play when the teams have assembled and the comp is ready to go.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Parramatt. You are truely a spastic! Deadset mate. I said we needed Australian Rugby League team names, for foprum sevens to more publicised and make mine and willows vision work. Now mate, in NO way shape or form did i say to kick the Rhino's out, but i said we need the names kept as NRL or Aussie Rugby League team names. Now the Rhino's or the wolverines are what i mean. I wanted you to change our team name to an ARL team name. And about the indian crap there was no need for that, but mate i hate to tell you but me and my team were better than the Rhino's at f 7's.

Anonymous

Juniors
Well the Rhinos name is OK becuase we want to encourage an ESL connection.

broncoman, welcome aboard. Sorry to hear that the Broncos are now defunct. At least we know. Thanks for staying on.

Good to have you in the F7s Road Spike... the more the merrier. I'm sure a team will take you in.

ParraMatt

Bench
Ok for a start To answer all your remarks... I dont want Rhinos changing there name or having anything changed about them... we will remain as rhinos until the end.
DF (dickFace) How dare you say your team is better then Rhinos. No way in all your dreams is it better. The Rhinos at Rleague were one of the better teams and the only reason it was losing a couple of games was due to the move to the new site which i was all for. But.... Im telling you the Wolverines had no talent like the likes of Gobbs and Eels Dude.
Mate we played 3 games and lost all due to half the team not being able to post there articles due to the site being down and we lost by close margins in every 1 with 1 man down.
Also we were about to play you guys and i can assure you we would of hammered you. Anyway this is childish and DF your really making me think about just giving up on this whole concept of forum 7's. Since you joined i have lost interest and I admire Willow for sticking with it until now but with idiots like these 2 thinking Rhinos should have to change there name is perthetic.
Goodnight.

Collateral

Coach
ParraMatt said:
But.... Im telling you the Wolverines had no talent like the likes of Gobbs and Eels Dude.
Anyway this is childish and DF your really making me think about just giving up on this whole concept of forum 7's. Since you joined i have lost interest and I admire Willow for sticking with it until now but with idiots like these 2 thinking Rhinos should have to change there name is perthetic.
Goodnight.

Again...why are you making comments towards me?
Have you not been constantly embarrassed enough by me. Or do you want to make a fool of yourself some more?

And I can tell you you twat that we "Wolverines" had it all over you and we didnt even play a game. Half my team members said you tried to get them to play for you (suprise, suprise).

Leave me out of your arguments fool. I'm tired of having to argue withyou and make you look like a fool. I prefer a challenge.
Leave me out of your arguments.

The only thing around here that are pathetic is you.

I'm trying hard to come up with ideas and get this place going and your stupid comments and arguments are not:
wanted
funny
constructive
or good.

So just give up and let me try and help get this place going again.

Spike

First Grade
If there is a job on the management committee for torturing and beating morons in this game, can I please have it???????!

Anonymous

Juniors
The teams that have made themselves available:

Newtown
Dragons
Rhinos
Penrith
Parradogs (or Bulldogs... which is it?)
Souths
Easts

An invitation still exists for Balmain.

Anonymous

Juniors
Mr BuLLdOgS said:
not sure whther the bulldogs will be competing or not unless we sign new players from this site.

There are about 3 players who have made themselves available in this thread.
I'm sure more will follow as soon the comp re-starts... which will be this week.

Spike

First Grade
Willow said:
The teams that have made themselves available:

Newtown
Dragons
Rhinos
Penrith
Parradogs (or Bulldogs... which is it?)
Souths
Easts

An invitation still exists for Balmain.

Actually if Balmain takes up the invitation, I'll continue playing for them if I know what's good for me but I don't like the chances of that happening.

broncoman

Juniors
As i said before i am staying on as a ref, but now i certainly do what to play. If any teams wants me i want to play as much as possible. Not only here and there.
send me a PM if you want me in your side.
cheers
Simon

ParraMatt

Bench
RedDragon said:
ParraMatt said:
But.... Im telling you the Wolverines had no talent like the likes of Gobbs and Eels Dude.
Anyway this is childish and DF your really making me think about just giving up on this whole concept of forum 7's. Since you joined i have lost interest and I admire Willow for sticking with it until now but with idiots like these 2 thinking Rhinos should have to change there name is perthetic.
Goodnight.

Again...why are you making comments towards me?
Have you not been constantly embarrassed enough by me. Or do you want to make a fool of yourself some more?

And I can tell you you twat that we "Wolverines" had it all over you and we didnt even play a game. Half my team members said you tried to get them to play for you (suprise, suprise).

Leave me out of your arguments fool. I'm tired of having to argue withyou and make you look like a fool. I prefer a challenge.
Leave me out of your arguments.

The only thing around here that are pathetic is you.

I'm trying hard to come up with ideas and get this place going and your stupid comments and arguments are not:
wanted
funny
constructive
or good.

So just give up and let me try and help get this place going again.

I think the only person who thinks im looking like a fool is you.
For a start why lie by saying i approached players, i was barely talking on the other forum never the less trying to steal your players. To tell you the truth i wouldnt even be able to name 1 player from the wolverines and as a matter of fact i didnt even know you played for them.
Also I quit, and Willow you can thank Dragon Fanatic and RedDragon for that. I thought i would of been able to handle it but with idiots like these 2 thinking they own this new concept of Forum Sevens wrecks the whole idea of it so good luck Willow with re-building it.
I would just like to thank all my team members too with the likes of The_Gobbs and Eels Dude who offcourse are also quitting due to these idiots. Oh and btw No way would the Wolverines of had it all over us. You had no experience and in crunch matches against rhinos use would of failed. So long and Goodbye.

Cheers
ParraMatt.

Collateral

Coach
ParraMatt said:
it but with idiots like these 2 thinking they own this new concept of Forum Sevens wrecks the whole idea of it so good luck Willow with re-building it.

Again, yet again...having a go at me for no reason whatsoever. I put an idea forth on these forums and this flip abuses me and cant handle 1 idea. Maybe it is for the better that you go. Afterall, I wasnt even trying to offend the Rhinos. Look at the complications you have made after less than a week of being here.

Stop trying to get me into trouble for you're little hissy fits. All I want is to try and help out the forum sevens and you have disrupted that. Instead of just saying your opinon you had to start abusing aswell.

Goodbye and Good ridance.

Anonymous

Juniors
Teams update:
I have confirmation from Brook that Balmain, for the time being at least, are unable to participate.
We now have 6 captains getting their teams back together. To be honest, thats better than I expected following all the hassles.

Newtown
Dragons
Penrith
Bulldogs
Souths
Easts

Free Agents:
broncoman
Road Spike
Saint Firman
(have I missed anyone?)

Well done to one and all for getting this far.

Next step (and again) is to keep trying to contact more players.

In the meantime, I'll be restructuring the forums slighly to include a committed matches forum.

El Coconuto

Bench
Enters the free agency list.

If any team is in need of another member, shout me a holla on here or pm me.

Thanks dudes and dudettes.

Spike

First Grade
Willow said:
Teams update:
I have confirmation from Brook that Balmain, for the time being at least, are unable to participate.

Well I'm a glass half full kind of person so at least I've now got a chance of being on team that has a shot at winning the title. :D :-&

Anonymous

Juniors
Great news guys...

Teams:
Newtown
Dragons
Penrith
Bulldogs
Souths
Easts

Free Agents:
broncoman