What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Display Issue

Just when I logged into the forum today, the forum is displaying unsually on my screen. I'm getting advertising windows appearing in the middle of the forum display like in the following photo -

upload_2017-6-16_9-54-0.png

and this one further down the first page -

upload_2017-6-16_9-54-54.png

If I open a thread, the advertising then appears similarly mid-page in any thread I look at -

upload_2017-6-16_10-3-3.png

I don't know if it just me or if other are experiencing it too, but I thought I should alert the staff so they can look into it. To the LU staff, feel free to delete this thread.

POPEYE

Coach
Times are tough, LU has to generate money to make this forum available to us . . . nothing to do with sfa alternatives

Times are tough, LU has to generate money to make this forum available to us . . . nothing to do with sfa alternatives

Pops, I know that is how they make their money to run the site, I've no problem with that. Thing is the adds didn't appear like I described above until today. As such I don't know if it is a deliberate change of layout or if it is a problem and hence why I posted about it.

POPEYE

Coach
Pops, I know that is how they make their money to run the site, I've no problem with that. Thing is the adds didn't appear like I described above until today. As such I don't know if it is a deliberate change of layout or if it is a problem and hence why I posted about it.
I f**king hate ads with a vengeance, never watch anything with ads that is not recorded so I can dispense with them quickly. If I stay with LU it will be under a sufferance to match my Sciatica. Over 65's should be allowed ad-block

Incorrect

Coach
Every time I login lately, there's a heap of bullshit posts by Steve "Stevo" Stephenson, I Bleed Maroon
On an iPhone and get pop up adds every where,

And shitty Albert Rosenfield threads.

Yeah I'm having a problem with posts from one bloke who reckons Mitchell Moses IS worth the money he's getting paid by Parra.... has to be a bot, no real person would post that....

Blues Riff

Bench
Yep, Don't mind the odd ad in the margin but these are in the actual posts and sometimes over the top of the index. Very intrusive. Maybe I'll get used to it or maybe I'll use the forum less.

Latest posts