What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens Awards 2004

*Sandy*

First Grade
Wow! How good are those prizes! How lucky are you all! Congrats to all who won those fantastic prizes! Melon will need that stress ball! :mrgreen:

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
I live in England so it'll probably be a pain in the arse to send any prize over ;-)

So, I'll let you decide what to do with my prize, Willow.

Anonymous

Juniors
Robster, contact me and I'll make sure you get a beaut pressie.

Paul, thanks for the sentiments. I send stuff to the UK every week so it's no problem. Do you have the RL game yet? (PC, Ps2 or x-box).
PM if you like. :D

Anonymous

Juniors
Well we have a winner. :D
Send me a PM with address and game format... it'll be sent by the ever reliable Australia Post.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Willow said:
Robster, contact me and I'll make sure you get a beaut pressie.
Why do I get the feeling that Oneye is buying the pressie? :lol:

El Coconuto

Bench
Okay, no word from the others? I'm going to jump ahead and claim my portable walkman then. Hehehe :D

Who do I send my details to?

Anonymous

Juniors
Well it's been 3 weeks and he hasn't been in to ask... plus it is an upgrade for melon.
El Coco, PM me your address and I'll get it posted off. :D

El Coconuto

Bench
By way of information, I just received my MP3/VCD player in the mail today, and I was not dissapointed!

Cheers Willow, appreciate it! :D

Anonymous

Juniors
Willow, just wondering about the status of my jerseys? I'm only asking because I'm coming over for the grand-final, and it would've been nice to have the Doggies jersey for the occasion. But I'm amusing that it's already been sent and just hasn't got here yet. But if you've still got them, hang on and I might be able to pick them up in person :D No big deal anyway.

Anonymous

Juniors
It hasn't arrived from ISC yet Thierry. Sorry for the delay. I'll throw in some extra pressies to make up for the tardy service from ISC.
I rang them on Tuesday to ask what the hold up was and the rep told me they left on Monday. I'll keep chasing them if need be.

El Coconuto

Bench
Well, here's some awards taken from the f7's website that we can hand out now.

Best team score of the year: Newtown Bluebags (45.1), Country (60.3)

Forum Sevens Runners Up: Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Forum Sevens Premiers: Newtown Bluebags

:clap:

Good stuff guys! I think we need to head to the polls for the rest of the awards...

Anonymous

Juniors
MG's making up some banners. BP handled it last year and we had an awards night with me as the drunken cyber-MC. lol.
I'll start some polls up this weekend. There'll be a new awards night thread soon.
Cheers.

Anonymous

Juniors
I'll be starting up a new 'awards' forum tonight to give everyone the opportunity to cast their votes for various awards.
After the awards night, the awards forum will be merged into F7s General.

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Just letting you know Willow that my parcel came just over a week ago. Sorry, only just letting you know, haven't had much in the way of net access recently. Thanks again. The keyring and pen are great un'all :D

Latest posts