What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens Radio (Starts Sunday)

Will you listen?

• Total voters

ParraMatt

Bench
We will be here until the start of next weeks show if we are made to listen to ALL of your Problems BackPacker.

The Backpacker

Juniors
ParraMatt said:
We will be here until the start of next weeks show if we are made to listen to ALL of your Problems BackPacker.

Consider it a strengthening of character exercise for yourself Matt. ;-)

Evilgrowler

First Grade
Glad to hear it went well for you guys. Congratulations on your first show. I could hear the nerves in your voice RB at the beginning of the broadcast. Seems you over came them. Good for you mate.

I'll make a point of being here next week for the next show. Again, well done lads.

ParraMatt

Bench
Thanks. Oh What a Night. Johnny Walker Redd Label. Good Stuff. I love Forum Sevens Radio. WOoooooooooah Go Roostwerboy

Collateral

Coach
Sounds like it went well. I couldnt listen because I forgot it was on but I wish I had of listened.

It will be very good if we can have the recordings stored on this site.
What was last nights show all about?

ParraMatt

Bench
Basically we introduced the show, Read out the Squads for 2004, Round 1 Predictions, Review of the Trials, General Discussion, Wasnt that planned, Next week will be alot better.

Latest posts