What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens Radio

Rammo

Juniors
Apologies but tomorrow night's Summer Series finale has been cancelled.

You'll next hear myself and Connor, for the weekend in review show every Monday night during the footy season.

Cheers and thanks for listening!

Pistol

Coach
WE ARE BACK. Its the return of In The Firing Line. Join Jason Power and myself from 8:30 tonight as we go over the issues and the reviews of the season ahead.

We will replay the Grand Final editions of the Irish Stew and Billy Bong Thornton, RoosterBoy will give us his take on the weekends play, and we'll talk life and have a gripe or two.

Great music, good talk and fun in general tonight.

We have started a new station which can be found at www.live365.com/stations/totalsport

Dont miss the action from 8:30 tonight. Two hours of fun, talk and music.

Pistol

Coach
Its time for In The Firing Line. Join Jason Power and myself from 8:30 tonight as we go over the issues and the reviews of the round just gone.

We will replay the debut editions of the Irish Stew and Billy Bong Thornton, RoosterBoy will give us his take on the weekends play, and we'll talk life and have a gripe or two and have a lifestyle tip, one that will definately help you on a night out.

We have started a new station which can be found at www.live365.com/stations/totalsport

Pistol

Coach
Its time once again for In The Firing Line. Join Jason Power and myself from 8:30 tonight as we go over the issues and the reviews of the round just gone.

We have two classic editions of the Irish Stew and Billy Bong Thornton, perhaps their most notable with the Stew breaking a World Record and Billy Bong having his door blasted open.

RoosterBoy will give us his take on the weekends play, and we'll talk life and have a gripe or two and have a lifestyle tip from Dr Tipplestein, one that will definately help you look smart without actually possessing any intelligence.

Steel Dragon

Bench
hey guys - can you play something slightly less depressing please?
I know Chloe is not so good, but how about something to pick spirits up?

All the best with the rest of the show

ps - Bill Withers did the original 'Lean On Me'