What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens Saturday

ParraMatt

Bench
Hey Guys, Myself and Roosterboy will be hosting the Show between 1pm-3pm tommorow. Make sure you tune in.

roosterboy60

Juniors
I think he meant today. Anyway this will not be on today as I have plans but our preview show next Saturday between 1-3pm.....so join us then!

nibbs

Bench
how do i get it to play???

its says broadcasting live, but the play clicking thing is inactive???

roosterboy60

Juniors
Umm we did one last week and from next weekend onwards it will be a weekly show. And DF you don't think this idea is good so don't worry about it. Looking forward to your company next Saturday!

Raider_69

Post Whore
i love the idea and concept
and also loved last weeks show, good stuff, but i cant be a start stop thing IMO otherwise it will lose intrest

ive got set rosters at work now and on saturdays i finish at 3pm so looks like i wont get to hear it much
any replays?

roosterboy60

Juniors
Replays: From next Sunday there will be a replay of it from 5pm-6pm BUT the weekend after it it will lead into our Commentary between 1-2pm but usually will be after the Commentary between 5-6pm. More details later.