What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

Incorrect

Coach
Am I missing something - where are the "Jump to" drop downs that used to be at the top and bottom of each page where you could tap to go a different forum instead of going all the way back out to the Main Page etc???

Avenger

Immortal
I reckon it looks tops. By the way when am I going to start getting paid for devoting 18 years here?

Danish

Referee
You changed my forum!

You know what I'm going to do about this? Nothing!

Because if I take it up with the admin, it will just drain eight hours out of my life typing up some epic rant and you probably won't even respond. And even if you did you'd just ban me anyway. So what I'm gonna do is piss and moan like an impotent jerk and then bend over and take it up the tailpipe!

PS I like the new look