What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forums Sevens

Seano

Juniors
Hey guys - geez thanks for letting me know.... (thanks reddragon lol)

ok, i have the most recent table i believe:

Newtown 3 3 0 0 0 99.5 86.4 6
Roosters 3 2 1 0 0 112.7 74.6 4
Dragons 3 2 1 0 0 113.0 94.2 4
Broncos 3 2 1 0 0 109.2 105.2 4
Penrith 2 1 1 0 1 81.5 80.0 4
Balmain 3 1 2 0 0 66.0 72.7 2
Souths 3 1 2 0 0 103.7 103.1 2
Rhinos 3 0 3 0 0 61.0 93.7 0
Bulldogs 3 0 1 0 1 24.8 34.4 2 *
Parra 2 1 1 0 0 42.8 56.4 2 *

this is most recent I have. This is current up to round 4.

ah yeah well ill try and get my team over here asap

Anonymous

Juniors
Tamazoid said:
This is much better. About time we had the game on a real website.

Setup www.forumsevens.ish.biz to redirect to this forum, so all the new members will get here.

That site has been down for the best part of two weeks now which has made things difficult. There's an explnation of sorts by reading back through this thread.

The good news is that plenty have been coming over anyway.

Alan Shore

First Grade
Willow said:
Tamazoid said:
This is much better. About time we had the game on a real website.

Setup www.forumsevens.ish.biz to redirect to this forum, so all the new members will get here.

That site has been down for the best part of two weeks now which has made things difficult. There's an explnation of sorts by reading back through this thread.

The good news is that plenty have been coming over anyway.

Just as long as we have players.

ozzie

Bench
most of our players will be back..haven't heard from all of them but I believe they'll all be back - we understand crap happens..but hopefully this will be it - the last of it.

Dragon Fanatic

Juniors
Well prefferebly we should start again. I know it shits everybody up the wall, but i have some points that will sway your decision.
1.We can the NRL involved which will bring revenue in for this site
2.we can get real nrl clubs get involved with the team that represents them
3. We can have 15 teams like in the Nrl
4.We can have a new reps running so we can have SOO and CityV Country.
5.We can get a Reserve Grade Comp going
6.We can play for money!
The onlt way we will be able to achieve these things is by starting from scratch.

Dragon Fanatic said:
Well prefferebly we should start again. I know it shits everybody up the wall, but i have some points that will sway your decision.
6.We can play for money!
The onlt way we will be able to achieve these things is by starting from scratch.

Point 6 is the only one that I can address at this stage DF. I do not wish to play for money. I play for the pride in representing my club. I play, because each and every member of our team is a mate. We only have one member of our team who is not a Roosters Supporter, and he's a top bloke. I will not ever play for any monetary gain.

El Coconuto

Bench
This is a fantastic move for the Forum Sevens competition. Couldn't imagine it going down any better. It's good to see you guys again in such a long time as well. I will wait to see if the re-emergance of Cronulla or another Independent team takes places in a hopefully revised competition otherwise I will be forced to enter the free market soon.

Looks great guys.

Collateral

Coach
Things are definantly getting back together and could even be getting stronger a lot quicker than the other site could hope for. This site always has people on it and has close to 100 users which is great. The numbers are here. The next step is to get people interested and learning how we play the game.

El Coconuto

Bench
I think it would be great if the first competition held here was minimised to maybe four or fives teams. Although I trust people will most likely want to play in their own supporting teams, I can't see the competition turning out any different to those that let a person go here, there and everywhere on such a spread out basis that in the end it just fell to pieces.

But I will leave that for the board to decide ;-)

broncoman

Juniors
i think minimal teams for this season is the way to go.
Better to have 5 teams with 10 players than 10 teams with 5 players.

broncoman

Juniors
olympic park said:
but if we go to have less teams which teams will give?
i do see where you're coming from though...
There isnt that many teams here at the moment anyway, so we cant include people that dont want to play.
We should just sit on it for a while and see who turns up and with how many players.

ParraMatt

Bench
Dragon Fanatic said:
6.We can play for money!

1. rediculous.
2. Ummm No that would be disadvantaging teams such as Rhinos
3. Ummm You wont find the players
4. Should worry about the basics before getting technical
5. Haha U cant even find enough players for first grade so why worry about reserve garde u twit.
6. Pffffft yeh thats really a good point, And im sure it will attract more people pfffft.

You live in a fantasy world i must say.

Anonymous

Juniors
broncoman said:
We should just sit on it for a while and see who turns up and with how many players.
As an option, we could consider instigating a few trials to get things happening. A split round perhaps. It would get the ball rolling.

broncoman

Juniors
yeh a few trials should be the way to go willow.
can everyone please stop having a go at each other, just chill and play the game.

Collateral

Coach
ParraMatt said:
Dragon Fanatic said:
6.We can play for money!

1. rediculous.
2. Ummm No that would be disadvantaging teams such as Rhinos
3. Ummm You wont find the players
4. Should worry about the basics before getting technical
5. Haha U cant even find enough players for first grade so why worry about reserve garde u twit.
6. Pffffft yeh thats really a good point, And im sure it will attract more people pfffft.

You live in a fantasy world i must say.

:) ahhhhh
So glad he has quit..it is a huge foward step minus the team.

He has caused way to many problems and takes peoples ideas personally.
Why would we want thim on this great site when he abuses people for having a go at getting good ideas to help the forumsevens?