What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FoSDL Season Discussion

kurt faulk

Coach
C'mon Dreamweavers!

@kurt faulk I bet your wishing the Diamond Dogshits didn't sit Gillerslie. :wink:

Yeah, i wanted to make sure they would use him how i thought they would so i sat him. At least i know he will be better than Blount for those cheating f**ks. But knowing my luck he will put up a goose egg when i do start him.

Lucky for me i have Tyreek hill and Houston on my team.

skeepe

Immortal
Well my off-season signings Spencer Ware and Eric Berry are going just wonderfully.

Never signing a Chief again.

nick87

Coach
Tight start for the Volcanos and Hangmen. Two roasted NE dbs picking up a handful of points each

Worried about mccaffery

Mjp81

Juniors
Brutal day on the injury front for my side. Darby season over, Robinson season over and DJ looking at time off with his wrist. A few others might be in the same boat however.

nick87

Coach
The volcanoes didn't have a chance
They can barely field a team care of injuries and weird bye week

legend

Coach
My team shat the bed, big time. Gronk, Bell, Green and Kelce contributed very little.

Cousins out and Stafford in. Might help things a bit but I doubt it.

kurt faulk

Coach
My team shat the bed, big time. Gronk, Bell, Green and Kelce contributed very little.

Cousins out and Stafford in. Might help things a bit but I doubt it.

good move. cousins is gonna get crushed by donald this week. and if they double team him quinn or barwin will crush him from the edge.

skeepe

Immortal
Scored 168 & still got destroyed by skeepe's team :eek:

I was terribly disappointed with my RB group. Not sure where I go with them from here.

That win is down to my 3 big defensive signings, my offense needs a lot of work.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Lawrence Timmons going AWOL or something in Miami, might cost me another W, thanks for the heads up, LT!

legend

Coach
Travelling ok this week. Replaced Talib with Simmons and Talib takes a 103 yard touchdown to the house! Got a handy lead with Stafford and Jones still to play. Fingers crosse FTW!

Tom155

Coach
Travelling ok this week. Replaced Talib with Simmons and Talib takes a 103 yard touchdown to the house! Got a handy lead with Stafford and Jones still to play. Fingers crosse FTW!
It was close till Von & Harris went crazy with the D plays

Likely 0-2 for me :(

Latest posts