What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FoSDL Season Discussion

I will polish my own plums about my shrewd draft picks though.

I needed a QB to help the two corpses of Eli and Carson Palmer shuffle off, and pulled the right rein with DeShaun Watson.

Tarik Cohen was a sweet pick too. :cherries:

zombie jesus

Staff member
I'm going to have a look at the scoring system in the off season, we get some wild variation but I think it's mostly down to the nature of IDPs. See what shows up and maybe make some tweaks.

kurt faulk

Coach

didn't get a single win this week. all my teams were one of the lowest scorers for the week. that's fantasy football life.

I'm going to have a look at the scoring system in the off season, we get some wild variation but I think it's mostly down to the nature of IDPs. See what shows up and maybe make some tweaks.

Hmmm. How bout ,..no

Teams have been drafted and my idb's are the redeeming feature of that initial draft. Then, the horror...

Fondle my balls before changing the scoring.

:comet::comet:

nick87

Coach
Not feeling very good about my team at all.
Strong WRs, like my QBs, Defence is solid enough but fantasy is still run through RBs and mine reek

skeepe

Immortal
My problem is my WR are all inconsistent
, and they usually save their most productive weeks for when I've left them on the bench.

My RBs sucked early on, but Powell is getting more productive and the AP trade means only good things for Kamara so it looks like I might get lucky there.

My DE and LB starters are flat out studs though, couldn't be happier with my defence, it's the rock that holds this team together.

Pretty happy overall with just over a quarter of the season in the books.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Done as much as I'm going to do I think. The scoreboard is a bit wonky on the live scoring page, especially on mobile, but you can see the totals in 2 other places on the same page.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Thank some random guy for giving out a sweet template which did most of the work, saved me having to learn too much about coding, if only I'd found it sooner haha.

Latest posts