What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FoSDL Season Discussion

zombie jesus

Staff member
Salary Adjustments* for next season so far
Sultans 2236
Spider 7248
Orange 3680
Gronk 2624
Hangmen 1120
NFZ 2320
Neckties 2928
Volcanoes 0
Diamond Dogs 3360
Outlaws 10176
Dreamweavers 704
Carr 1616

*very quick calculations, may not be accurate

Salary adjustments

abpanther

Staff member
I put a curse on my team. Probably won't go over 150 for the rest of the season.

I thought I blew it on Friday starting Funchess over Benjamin

In fairness Cameron Jordan doesn't regularly pull out a 43.65 but I'll take it!

zombie jesus

Staff member
Probably remove the in-season blind bid/assign years rule next year and revert back to the everybody gets 1 year deal like we had last season. Just leave the assignment of multiple years to the off season.

It works better in theory than in practice with squad sizes this big.

nick87

Coach
Outlaws and Hangman doing some business

Stefon Diggs was a super awesome cheap WR, but with my season looking a little in the tank, i couldnt pass up a first round pick for a guy in the final year of his contract.

abpanther

Staff member
Outlaws and Hangman doing some business

Stefon Diggs was a super awesome cheap WR, but with my season looking a little in the tank, i couldnt pass up a first round pick for a guy in the final year of his contract.

Yeah that's a no brainer from your end

:joy: Skeepe is going to pull out a 190+ round, easily 2nd best score of the round and still get towelled up by 20-30 points by Orange Crush.

Too funny.

Latest posts