What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOUND!

Western Tiger

Juniors
After the magpies match in Bay 24.
The bloke who walks around with his magpie left his little flag (and beer) at the game last night.

Gobbso

Juniors
That would be Bazza's! ;-) Good on ya' Western for finding it mate!

Yappy, anyway of contacting the little champion?

simon says

First Grade
Yeah go to any hospital,ask for the toothless gibering idiots section.If he goes for Wests,im sure you will find him there,lol.

westie

Bench
simon says said:
Yeah go to any hospital,ask for the toothless gibering idiots section.If he goes for Wests,im sure you will find him there,lol.

You mean one like the place next to leichhardt?

Western Tiger

Juniors
I dont have it but I know who does. There was a family sitting in front of me and my uncle. One of the boys was pissing me off becasue he kept yelling out to the st george supporters "look at the score board". Anyway, The dad had a white shirt on with wests written on it and they stayed for first grade and one of the kids has it. Im not sure the names of the 2 blokes who were sitting with us for first grade but they might know them. One man had long hair and a goatee and the other was from the central coast,. This is gunna be a case for CSI I think.
By the way. The little kid said he new bazza.

Western Tiger

Juniors
simon says said:

He wasnt a gibbering idiot and all his teeth were in place :roll: I bet you dont go out of your way to support your lower grade team.

simon says

First Grade
Western Tiger said:
simon says said:

He wasnt a gibbering idiot and all his teeth were in place :roll: I bet you dont go out of your way to support your lower grade team.

:D :D :D

Errrr,it was a joke you idiot.And ill bet I saw more lower grade games than you did this year you humourless genius. :D :D

Just for the rcord i saw plent of Balmain and Wests games this year.

King Tigerman

Juniors
Western Tiger said:
simon says said:

thats because things come up at the last minute , i would have gone & watched the pies on saturday but i had to go to work

yappy

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't worry about it. If bazza ever lost that one he'd just get another Wests Tigers flag and rip the Tiger off it again.

yappy

Bench
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

King, you should know that there is a world of difference between 'not supposed to drink' and 'doesn't drink'. Bazza tried squash for a few weeks but it just wasn't working for the man. He's back on beer and feeling better for it.