What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FOUNDATION CUP :: 23 Feb :: Roosters 34 Tigers 28 @ SFS

T

Juniors
A great offload by prop Keith Galloway saw hooker Robbie Farah find open space before offloading a good pass to Marshall, who weaved his way through two defenders to score in the corner. Farah was falling to the ground in a tackle as he passed.

Hodgson missed the conversion to leave the scores locked at 28-28 with six minutes remaining.

Chriss

Juniors
ROOSTERS TRY..lead 32-28
cut out pass by Pearce to Tupou to score in corner with 1 minute to go

Monk

Referee
YEEEEEEHHHHH, cmon boys hold on...
where are u getting the updates from???

Monk

Referee
YEEHHH, GO YOU BLOODY ROOSTERS....
DADADADA, DADA, DADA....
man i want the season 2 start...
good job by the roosters..
whoopee

i think we will be a lot better with matt head in the side along with heighnington,Collis and gibbs

Pearce sounded like he had a decent game as well he pretty much won the game for the roosters with a 40-20 than setting up the try

Geohood

Bench
You're bringing back memories of Fittler mate.. :O

Anyway Im not sure if a win is what I wanted.. Im pretty sure we've won all trials for the previous few years but that hasn't got us anywhere. Glad theres no injuries.

redandgreenduck

Juniors
Monk said:
YEEHHH, GO YOU BLOODY ROOSTERS....
DADADADA, DADA, DADA....
man i want the season 2 start...
good job by the roosters..
whoopee
It's a trial..don't blow ya wad ..these 2 teams will fight out the spoon..no risk

Latest posts