What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four from Eleven, Griffin is a dead man walking.

You'd have to be one of the worst judges in rugby league if you didn't have Moylan at 6 from now on.

Someone said a few weeks back maybe Griffin is waiting until he's back in form, well he clearly is.

A Cartwright injury may just be the blessing we need, but only Griffin could screw the pooch from here.

franklin2323

Immortal
I'd suspect he would bring TMM back in but if not then there he is obviously being moved on.

TMM won't play another game for us. The players don't like him and his ego.

Moylan will play 5/8th whether he has 6 or 1 on his back. Just depends who defends at 5/8th really.

Hiku has played 5/8th for NZ. I hope he is picked for the meltdowns alone in reality bye week was when I heard he was going.

I suspect CHN if JFH and Yeo are back

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
To that point, why the hell does JFH keep getting rushed back in just to see him injured again? He's hardly vital to the team atm. Let him get properly fit ffs.

Moylan will play 5/8th whether he has 6 or 1 on his back. Just depends who defends at 5/8th really.

Hiku has played 5/8th for NZ. I hope he is picked for the meltdowns alone in reality bye week was when I heard he was going.

Certainly Moylan will do better without someone trying to overplay their hand at 5/8.

If you're right on TMM my concern is Griffin will play Peachey at 5/8. He's someone who would get in Moylans way.

Hiku would be better than Peachey at least.

franklin2323

Immortal
Certainly Moylan will do better without someone trying to overplay their hand at 5/8.

If you're right on TMM my concern is Griffin will play Peachey at 5/8. He's someone who would get in Moylans way.

Hiku would be better than Peachey at least.

CHN would be my pick. Leaves Peachey/Yeo backrow

mxlegend99

Referee

That would actually be hilarious.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
That TMM thing couldn't be further far from the truth. My mail is he is one of the nicest kids ever and very popular amongst the group. No ego whatsoever.

Last edited:

OldPanther

Coach
That TMM thing couldn't be further far from the truth. My mail is he is one of the nicest kids ever and very popular amongst the group. No ego whatsoever.

Your mail? That's worse in my opinion because why get dropped randomly like this? What's the end goal? It means he genuinely thinks Bryce is a 5/8!

OldPanther

Coach
He got dropped because Hook wanted to go back to last year's combination which I don't agree with.

That's what worries me. A reputable person is telling us that news isn't really a good thing as far as the team is concerned. The rumored stuff at least made sense but now it appears to just be even more rubbish coaching.

That's what worries me. A reputable person is telling us that news isn't really a good thing as far as the team is concerned. The rumored stuff at least made sense but now it appears to just be even more rubbish coaching.

I kinda get why he would want to go back to last year, problem is that's not a long term strategy. It smacks of a guy who's trying to save his job.

Now I'm prepared to admit it works better than having an actual 5/8 playing & Moylan at fullback. That option has too many cooks.

But it's still not without its problems

- Cartwright or whoever is temp 5/8 can overplay their hand
- extra burden on Moylan having to constantly be switched on running between FB & 5/8 in attack
- possibility there's another option that's a better fullback
- quick turnovers sees our best attacking player 30m behind the play. Moylan imo would excel in these situations, he sees gaps very well.