What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four Nations: Kangaroos v Scotland

jim_57

Staff member
I can see Scotland keeping some respectable scores this tournament, up there with Samoa as strongest ever "4th Nation" IMO.

paulmac

Juniors
Scotlands backline is quality just no forwards of real note.
1.Coote 2.Russell 3.Aitken 4.Linnett 5.Tierney 6.Brough 7.Brierly

Last Week

Bench
Your dreaming...Scotland will be lucky to get within 40 of Australia...

Australia vs France +38
Australia vs PNG +42
Australia vs Wales +42
Australia vs Samoa +26

He is desperate. He knows that Englands best chance of winning the 4Nations is against NZ as the Kiwi's have a habit of struggling in the Northern hemisphere and England choke massively in big matches (in most sports too).

morningstar

Juniors
Bit disrespectful to run with the Emu's in the opening game of the series. Hope it's a typical autumnal Hull evening and the Jocks can give them a scare early on.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...ne-bennett-wants-his-job-20161020-gs7anb.html

The Australian boss said he would give all members of his squad who did not play against New Zealand last week a run against Scotland at Craven Park on Friday night.

"We played what I thought was our Test team against New Zealand so all the other players will get an opportunity against Scotland," said Meninga. "We're putting a lot of internal pressure on players.

"In previous years, a couple of our players - Matty Moylan's an example - didn't get a chance to play in a Four Nations. He'll get his chance against Scotland.

roughyedspud

Coach
As per usual england can't win no matter what..

Beat the kiwis its cos the kiwis don't travel well....lose we're shit

Beat the aussies its cos they are old...lose we're shit..

I'll stand by what i said 3 years ago after the world cup final...nz & england will win the next couple of 4nations,so far im 50% right

Latest posts