What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox league

Old Timer

Coach
I agree .....personally I think its rubbish anyhow.....
Hey BSE what are you doing still up at the computer?
For mine they can stick all their footy shows in their arse, I am happy going through whatever I want to watch on Youtube and reading a heap of stuff online.
No way we will get to see the greats of yesteryear on any TV show and I'd rather enjoy those memories than the crap we have to put up with now.

Busily reading some stuff on the following website

http://noelkellyskids.info/noel_kellys_kids

which interestingly has a photo of the 69 Arncliffe Scotts E grade with Col Bramley, Bruce Starkey and Steve Butler.
Even though it is a Western Suburbs site there is lots of stuff about the Dragons throughout plus great storeys on Noel Kelly, Dave Barsley and many more.
Some really great photos and extracts from old programmes which I really enjoy, lots of memories of when the game was IMO far better than it is today.

hazzbeen

Bench
Id rather watch a panel of women than watch a panel of Boofheads that dont know much themselves ....

Red V for life

Juniors
I tuned in last night for the channel's premiere.

The first 10 mins was spent with Norm Provan and Arthur Summons going through the top 100 players. Cut to footage of Changa, Raper and Gasnier with Norm reminiscing. Addictive.

I could've watched that for hours...and a stiff act to follow.