What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Sports NRL shows for 2016

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2016/02...2016/02/fox-sports-kicks-off-2016-season.html

NRL

Entertainment Show Line Up (beginning March 1 with NRL 360):
Mondays
Monday Night with Matty Johns: 8.45pm – Matty Johns, Gorden Tallis, Bryan Fletcher, Nathan Hindmarsh, Lara Pitt
NRL Tonight: (Monday – Friday from February 29) 5.30pm and 9.30pm – Megan Barnard and Louise Ransome with James Hooper on FOX Sports News
Tuesdays
NRL 360: 6.30pm, encore 8.30pm – Ben Ikin and Paul Kent; Players Night with Benji Marshall and Michael Ennis
Back Page Live: 7.30pm
Wednesdays
NRL 360: 6.30pm, encore 8.30pm – Coaches Night with Kevin Walters & Laurie Daley
On the Couch with Sterlo: 7.30pm – Peter Sterling, Braith Anasta, James Hooper & Corey Parker
Thursdays
NRL 360: 6.30pm, encore 8.30pm – Legends Night with Billy Moore & Geoff Toovey
Fox NRL Thursday: 7.30pm – Matt Shirvington, Greg Alexander, Gorden Tallis
Fridays
Friday Night Footy on Fox: 7.00pm – Matty Johns, Gorden Tallis, Bryan Fletcher, Nathan Hindmarsh + Megan Barnard
Saturdays
Super Saturday: 2.30pm – Matt Shirvington, Mark Gasnier and Braith Anasta
Super Saturday Full Time: Matt Shirvington, Mark Gasnier, Braith Anasta & Lara Pitt
NRL Tonight: (Saturday and Sunday) 11.30am and 10.30pm on FOX Sports News
Sundays
NRL Sunday Ticket: 1.30pm – Andrew Voss, Mark Gasnier, Lara Pitt + rotation of players

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Pfft not fussed on the Back Page, even during the season the NRL barely gets a mention, unless there's a major off field incident.

These shows need less Gasnier and Hooper.

Vossy should be hosting a show.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Well, it's a shit load of footy content and everyone on those shows is sure to rub someone up the wrong way, which means the forums will be going off, with more bial flying around the joint than a bus full of kids with gastro.

Great stuff.

Personally, very keen to see Matt Shirvingtin talk about how fast players can run, weirdo and all round goose Braith Anasta talk about his love for cashmere cardigans, Le Gaz prove just how smart he is with everythibg footy and in the same sentence, prove he'd be unemployable without it. Bullying Brian Fletcher making Serious Loser Nathan Hindmarsh cry about pretty much anything, Big Gordie slaughter the English language and Matty Johns ever better impersonation of a chimp.

Then of course, there's Brown Nose Ben Ikin kissing everyones arse, making completely irrelevant statements about everything and dropping the fact Wayne Bennett is his Dad and lastly, the angry ant, Paul Kent, who has half a brain, a sharp tongue and a huge ego. Just like most in here. Although he'll still be hated, because he is a merkin.

Bring it on!

Last edited:

no name

Coach
Well, it's a shit load of footy content and everyone on those shows is sure to rub someone up the wrong way, which means the forums will be going off, with more bial flying around the joint than a bus full of kids with gastro.

Great stuff.

Personally, very keen to see Matt Shirvingtin talk about how fast players can run, weirdo and all round goose Braith Anasta talk about his love for cashmere cardigans, Le Gaz prove just how smart he is with everythibg footy and in the same sentence, prove he'd be unemployable without it. Bullying Brian Fletcher making Serious Loser Nathan Hindmarsh cry about pretty much anything, Big Gordie slaughter the English language and Matty Johns ever better impersonation of a chimp.

Then of course, there's Brown Nose Ben Ikin kissing everyones arse, making completely irrelevant statements about everything and dropping the fact Wayne Bennett is his Dad and lastly, the angry ant, Paul Kent, who has half a brain, a sharp tongue and a huge ego. Just like most in here. Although he'll still be hated, because he is a merkin.

Bring it on!

You forgot James 'I have it on good authority' Hooper

paulmac

Juniors
Pfft not fussed on the Back Page, even during the season the NRL barely gets a mention, unless there's a major off field incident.

These shows need less Gasnier and Hooper.

Vossy should be hosting a show.

Back Page is shit.Vossy will be hosting a show on Friday nights on NRL.COM

Jono1987

Juniors
Like the idea of NRL Tonight. Easy way to get the day's news without having to listen to too much waffle.

A change I wish they would make with NRL 360 is to have a large rotating cast of players, coaches and legends. More diversity of views would be welcome.

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
What could have been a really good concept having a half hour NRL show every night has been hamstrung by the inclusion of James Hooper sitting alongside Megan Barnard.... he's puke.

If I hear him call Megan "Meeg's" one more time I think I might throw the remote through the TV

BuffaloRules

Coach
Would love to see an NRL show with Massoud, Hooper and Rothfield...

Three blokes that love the game putting forward constructive criticism...

Obscene Assassin

First Grade
Wish there was a program with Sterlo and Gaz going through the set plays and structures of the teams from the past weekend. I reckon there's too many shows based on off-field news and merkins giving their opinion. Would just like to see a show breakdown the stats of a game.

chigurh

What could have been a really good concept having a half hour NRL show every night has been hamstrung by the inclusion of James Hooper sitting alongside Megan Barnard.... he's puke.

If I hear him call Megan "Meeg's" one more time I think I might throw the remote through the TV

Yeah I won't watch a minute while Hooper is on.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Hooper just loves the sound of his own voice, I hate his terrible pre-meditated puns/sayings he uses for every situation, so f*cking irritating... Damn he just has such a very punchable face too

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Watching nrl 360.

Ennis is brilliant, when he retires he should be employed by the nrl in football operations

tumbidragon

First Grade
Watching nrl 360.

Ennis is brilliant, when he retires he should be employed by the nrl in football operations

Didn't watch. But over the years, he has proven to be a great talker with good insight into the game. Makes him seem less of a grub..

Glen

Bench
Just came across NRL 360 and could only stand a few minutes. Paul Kent spews the most hypocritical load of shit possible on every topic

Latest posts