What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Sports NRL shows for 2016

bileduct

Coach
With Skin Crawley, DUI Bec, Paul merkin and that moron Hooper on these shows it's pretty much a guarantee that I won't bother watching any of them. They seriously need to f**k these people off.

Next week's all NRL scheduling looks f**king pathetic. A crap show like NRL360 shouldn't even be shown once, but it's repeated multiple times each day.

Cumberland Throw

First Grade

Brutus

Referee
How can this women sit on a a rugby league panel and be considered an expert.
She hates rugby league and always has.
She knows nothing sbout the actual game itself.
Is she going to give her opinions on things such as tactics and so forth??

bnie7349

Juniors
What the f**k is wrong with us

If someone wrote this in herald sun they would never appear on tv again

Why dont we hold a grudge

Why can the afl basically guarentee israel folou never plays rl again and no one holds a grudge

Am i in bizzaro world

Unfortunately the NRL treat itself like the ugly stepchild. No self respect at all.

undertaker

Coach
What the f**k is wrong with us

If someone wrote this in herald sun they would never appear on tv again

This

How can this women sit on a a rugby league panel and be considered an expert.
She hates rugby league and always has.
She knows nothing sbout the actual game itself.
Is she going to give her opinions on things such as tactics and so forth??

Didn't she make up some allegation about Fatty a while back?

GongPanther

Referee
With Skin Crawley, DUI Bec, Paul merkin and that moron Hooper on these shows it's pretty much a guarantee that I won't bother watching any of them. They seriously need to f**k these people off.

Next week's all NRL scheduling looks f**king pathetic. A crap show like NRL360 shouldn't even be shown once, but it's repeated multiple times each day.

No doubt on Monday,just like the NRL 360 shows,they'll be mostly propping up the Storm,Brisbane and (to a lesser extent) Cows sides.

Realistically,they should call it "NEWS LTD 360".

AJB1102

First Grade

So the old trollop gears up to enter a new workplace by publicly giving it a hiding a week earlier in her column, then gets stroppy when the people she had a go at treat her similarly?

She is one very bitter and twisted old piss-pot. Hopefully she puts her foot in it like the DT's other old piss-pot and they both fade into oblivion and we never hear from either again until there is a slight mention of their passing. I just hope Beccy doesn't take out some innocent road users in her traumatic, booze-fueled farewell.

undertaker

Coach
Thanks for that article mate.

I highly doubt Fatty, let alone any male (excluding her husband), would have the audacity to flash DUI Bec of all people. You'd have to be one hell of a desperate person to drop your standards to such a low as that.

She is one very bitter and twisted old piss-pot. Hopefully she puts her foot in it like the DT's other old piss-pot and they both fade into oblivion and we never hear from either again until there is a slight mention of their passing. I just hope Beccy doesn't take out some innocent road users in her traumatic, booze-fueled farewell.

My favourite DUI Bec moment (closely followed by her on-air stoush with Dermott Brereton last year) was in 2009, shortly after her article re:Matthew Johns and the Cronulla Sharks sex scandal in NZ. She was interviewed by some Brisbane FM radio station and the female DJ grilled DUI about her treatment and views on Johns....DUI was completely taken off guard, as she thought she was going to have a nice, happy, submissive chat over how DUI's extreme left-wing, feminazi "all of us women need be treated with more respect" view she wrote in the Telegraph article was the gospel. Oh boy! Never have I heard a person on the phone become full-blown bipolar in a matter of seconds....DUI went from being very jovial, laughing and happy to being all bitchy, chucking a dummy spit and eventually hanging up the phone, to which the other two male DJs were in shock as they thought DUI was a good friend of theirs...well, it appears as though their so-called friendship with DUI went well and truly into the gutter after that phone call.

Would absolutely LOVE to hear that interview again. I remember laughing my guts out hearing it at the time. DUI was well and truly pwned!

Last edited:

nrlnrl

First Grade
No doubt on Monday,just like the NRL 360 shows,they'll be mostly propping up the Storm,Brisbane and (to a lesser extent) Cows sides.

Realistically,they should call it "NEWS LTD 360".
Well, that name doesn't apply any more - Andrew Webster replaces Rebecca Wilson

Flapper

First Grade
Thanks for that article mate.

I highly doubt Fatty, let alone any male (excluding her husband), would have the audacity to flash DUI Bec of all people. You'd have to be one hell of a desperate person to drop your standards to such a low as that.

My favourite DUI Bec moment (closely followed by her on-air stoush with Dermott Brereton last year) was in 2009, shortly after her article re:Matthew Johns and the Cronulla Sharks sex scandal in NZ. She was interviewed by some Brisbane FM radio station and the female DJ grilled DUI about her treatment and views on Johns....DUI was completely taken off guard, as she thought she was going to have a nice, happy, submissive chat over how DUI's extreme left-wing, feminazi "all of us women need be treated with more respect" view she wrote in the Telegraph article was the gospel. Oh boy! Never have I heard a person on the phone become full-blown bipolar in a matter of seconds....DUI went from being very jovial, laughing and happy to being all bitchy, chucking a dummy spit and eventually hanging up the phone, to which the other two male DJs were in shock as they thought DUI was a good friend of theirs...well, it appears as though their so-called friendship with DUI went well and truly into the gutter after that phone call.

Would absolutely LOVE to hear that interview again. I remember laughing my guts out hearing it at the time. DUI was well and truly pwned!

I tried searching it for you but couldn't find it, but it was Meshel Laurie that got into her on Nova Brisbane, and it was exactly as bipolar as you described. As soon as she realised it wasn't going to be an agreeathon it's as if a switch went off in her head.

I don't know why fox, news Ltd bother.

Storm game did them huge business. Do they trumpet it? No. Let's talk ladies Afl numbers.

Get foxed.

forward pass

Coach
I must admit - Finals fever with Braith Anasta and Tara Rushton was awesome viewing. Fantastic memories.

The show was basically a 20-1 type show - last week focussed on Brain Snaps in Finals games!! lol

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Yeah I enjoyed that show, looking forward to the next one. I reckon there should be more of them, at least twice a week.

I wonder if they'll have controversial refereeing moments, surely last Friday's match would be included along with the Steelers/Dragons match in 92.

Yeah I enjoyed that show, looking forward to the next one. I reckon there should be more of them, at least twice a week.

I wonder if they'll have controversial refereeing moments, surely last Friday's match would be included along with the Steelers/Dragons match in 92.

Nah, it would be a "Greg Hartley's greatest hits" compilation ;)

Latest posts