What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FRC: NSW V. Vics

beads6

First Grade
There is some super young quicks coming through the ranks at the moment.. Pattinsin, Hazelwood, Starc, Walter, Cutting and Mcdermott. I think the Aussies will be sweet in the fast bowling stakes...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
excellent win by the baby Blues, and once again Khawaja shows incredible maturity for a 22 year old

Pattinson really looks the good as well, I can see him and Hazlewood bowling for Australia one day

It makes you wonder what Siddle is doing in the Aussie team, one good effort in the 2008 final and he's been dumped in the Aussie team as a permanent fixture, the Aussie selectors better hope that the Pakis can't bat as well as the baby Blues did last night on a wicket that offered plenty to the bowlers, or Siddle will go wicketless once again

aussies1st

Staff member
Starc, Hazelwood and Pattison what a bowling combo that will be in the future. Just need to get a spinner in there.

aussies1st

Staff member
Just need to make James into a blue bagger and we have a Blues attack then!

How much taller do you guys think Hazelwood and Starc will get to? They are both 1.96m, thought Hazelwood was over 2m already must have been thinking of George.

aqua_duck

Coach
I no longer consider him an all rounder due to his reluctance in bowling himself therefore he has to be judged as solely a batsman and his stats just aren't good enough

Fraser

i reckon the dec bushrangers should knock over the speedblitz blues in a thriller. close the gap in the ladder between the xxxx bulls and retravision warriors :thumn

aussies1st

Staff member
White was going well in the ODIs, hope he hasn't turned to crap again although there are a lot of players trying to get his spot.