What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FRC: NSW vs Vic

Spike

First Grade
I don't know what the big deal about Henquires is. He hasn't really made any impact in FC cricket. The guy has potential; but never delivers.

aussies1st

Staff member
Good to see we got some good capable openers. Although hes doing it against a below par bowling attack.

TheParraboy

Staff member
again henriques failing with bat and ball,
hope he comes good during the season, considering all the hype about the kid

griffo346

First Grade
i remember a few weeks ago South Australia set a fairly decent total against the Bushrangers and they made it look to easy.... on that occasion it was Brad Hodge with a century.

Bazal

Post Whore
3/227....f**k :|

Just goes to show how much we rely on the likes of Bracken and Bollinger...without them our attack really has nothing. Cameron is erratic and has a habit of going for runs, Lambert is a part timer, Henriques is solid at best but also bowls a lot of loose deliveries, Cockley O'Keefe and Steve Smith are all inexperienced and Hauritz simply isn't a wicket taker. The only one I'd feed at the moment is Bird and even he can go for loads of runs.