What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freddie to coach Lebanon

Scubby

Juniors
Seen on Twitter that Freddie filter will coach Lebanon at the world cup....great news that,his passion for the game is unmatched imo

Yep that unmatched passion that has seen him try and persuade players like David Mead, Waqa Blake and Tariq Sims to bin playing for their country for bloody City-Country over the years.

Why would he persuade Mead and Sims to play city-country when he's city coach and they play for country?

For f**k sake. Just f**king lies for the sake of shitting on him because he's Australian. As usual. Even though he has done more for the game, in Fiji in particular, than most and doesn't deserve this kind of shit. Pull your f**king head in.

morningstar

Juniors
Good appointment. Media friendly and has a history of supporting home grown players.

Hope he is more interested in picking Lebanon based players than Cleary was.

roughyedspud

Coach
Yep that unmatched passion that has seen him try and persuade players like David Mead, Waqa Blake and Tariq Sims to bin playing for their country for bloody City-Country over the years.

I get it...I do...but that aside lol whether it's country,NSW or Lebanon his RL heart is in the "right" place....kinda.....lol..

Personally I'd have Freddie as England coach cos at that level you don't need a coach,you need inspiration....

Lebanon where dangerous anyway in this world cup,I pegged Lebanon before this as a team most likely to cause a upset...with Freddie...god damn!! Watch out.....eng......Australia! Haha

Irish-bulldog

Juniors
He wasn't great as an nrl coach, he will most likely get tanked with the lebanese boys and shit himself and pass out in the hallway of the hotel, end up on the news, because Freddie is one of the lads.

Golden point

Juniors
He wasn't great as an nrl coach, he will most likely get tanked with the lebanese boys and shit himself and pass out in the hallway of the hotel, end up on the news, because Freddie is one of the lads.
I remember when he coached the roosters and he was eating a kabab while they played. I don't think he'll take this seriously. Ivan cleary would have been fantastic.

roughyedspud

Coach
Screenshot_2017-06-12-08-27-27_zps2spappcz.png

Lol Christ I can see him getting sacked hahaha