What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free rail?

Pommy

Coach
Heard a rumour membership no longer includes free rail to and from ANZ. Anyone know if this is true?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Do they actively check train tickets on game day? It's practically a free for all up here if the donkeys or lions are playing

alien

Referee
Do they actively check train tickets on game day? It's practically a free for all up here if the donkeys or lions are playing

I haven't seen them check tickets on game day. I thought you were R20 for a second, with the Goodwin avatar. I was thinking "why is he talking like he lives in Brisbane?"

Pommy

Coach
I know why.

But I won't be letting Pommy know.

He is very cruel towards me.

Oh how will I sleep at night? What have I even said that's cruel?

Did you actually read that post back? What a child.

I have never been checked. But I'm not keen on getting a fine either.

OVP

Coach
It must be hard for you being trapped in this parallel universe! Trump is President and you can't escape it! :D

Actually when you have an intellect, escape is rather easy. I just laugh at the stupid people like you who are going to REALLY do it tough when you find out your saviour is not who he seems.

hahaha Captain anti-Establishment hahaha

alien

Referee
Actually when you have an intellect, escape is rather easy. I just laugh at the stupid people like you who are going to REALLY do it tough when you find out your saviour is not who he seems.

hahaha Captain anti-Establishment hahaha
you're triggered! lol

Latest posts