What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

French Elite final 2007-08

earl park riot

Juniors
Hi All,

Just wondering if anyone knows the date (or tentative date) for next year's elite final??? I've search the net pretty extensively and can't find it anywhere. Would really appreciate any info if anyone knows. Trying to work out my honeymoon itinerary!

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
This years was the 27th of may I think, hopefully zozito or one of the other French posters will know.

astreizix

Juniors
Here in France, we do not even know the Elite draw and how many team that there will be in the next championship :sarcasm: , so for the date of the final :crazy: .

Coming in France is a good idea for your honeymoon, even if you could not see French rugby league it's the best place for that ;-) , it's the most beautiful country in the world just before Australia and Sydney.

Enjoy your trip ;-) .

earl park riot

Juniors
Thanks for the replies guys,

I thought as much 06.03.1934, but thought someone in France may have seen a tentative schedule for 07-08. Hopefully, the dates will work out. We should be there late May so there's a good chance it will. If not, we'll just have to settle for a few Catalans matches!!! Thanks again guys...and if there are any developments would appreciate if someone could post it here. Cheers....

Latest posts