What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FrenchFooty.com.au

mattystans000

Juniors
www.frenchfooty.com.au

Anybody come across this site before? I only just came across it today, a website dedicated to the French Elite One and Lord Derby Cup - entirely in English! Been very hard to try and sift through and translate French news but now it's all here readily available in English for the first time as far as I know. Thought other people here would be interested as it's quite a well put together site in my opinion, hope it grows in size and offering over time.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Good find, never seen it before.

I'll keep an eye on it to see how often it's updated, might finally be able to use a site that gets all the scores updated weekly after the games. (frustrating at times to find scores and other stuff)

Storm13

Juniors
Be a better site if it had info and news about all french players not just ex league players from AUS and NZ