What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday Night Blockbuster...

Southernsaint

Staff member
According to the NRL website Saints are playing their Round 19 clash with Easts on Friday 16th July.

That will mean that 7 of Saints' last 8 matches have been televised by Nine by the time this match rolls around. Unbelievable.

The Army will be there in massive numbers - I'm already Fired Up, this is going to be excellent...

Cheers,
Ben S.

11Straight

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
According to the NRL website Saints are playing their Round 19 clash with Easts on Friday 16th July.

That will mean that 7 of Saints' last 8 matches have been televised by Nine by the time this match rolls around. Unbelievable.

The Army will be there in massive numbers - I'm already Fired Up, this is going to be excellent...

Cheers,
Ben S.
Yeah im pumped as well i cant wait to see us extract some revenge on those bastards. :twisted:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
im a fan of the anzac day clash, but why not make it a roosters home game so we can then play the rorters at jubilee?

brown1.jpg

Ahh sweet memories...

Has anyone got that game on tape? I'd bloody kill someone too get my hands on it - Oh I've said to much... :lol:

Godz Illa

Coach
Denis'saints'Freak said:
brown1.jpg

Ahh sweet memories...

Has anyone got that game on tape? I'd bloody kill someone too get my hands on it - Oh I've said to much... :lol:

I have it :D . I was also there that night. What a game it was. I remember Phil Gould actually praising the referee and the Dragons after the game, such was the quality.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Godz Illa said:
Denis'saints'Freak said:
brown1.jpg

Ahh sweet memories...

I have it :D . I was also there that night. What a game it was. I remember Phil Gould actually praising the referee and the Dragons after the game, such was the quality.

Was it the game that Craig Smith used Ivan Cleary as a human speed-bump?? :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

11Straight

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
Godz Illa said:
Denis'saints'Freak said:
brown1.jpg

Ahh sweet memories...

Was it the game that Craig Smith used Ivan Cleary as a human speed-bump?? :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.
Indeed it was left him lying like a sack of shit :lol: :lol: