What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

natheel

Coach
Maybe you should be concerned with your own team.

nothing to be concerned about. Yeh we missed the finals but got beaten by a hungrier side and our inexperience showed at crucial times. its something positive to build on for next season

some things there for you guys to build on too but i can't see much positive coming under Stuart

bileduct

Coach
nothing to be concerned about. Yeh we missed the finals but got beaten by a hungrier side and our inexperience showed at crucial times. its something positive to build on for next season
You guys were playing for a spot in the semi-finals. We were playing for the chance to come 14th instead of 15th.

As for inexperience, Parramatta had a combined total of 1221 games vs. the Raiders 1236. In the key positions the Raiders had a center playing at fullback, a fullback playing at 5/8, and a halfback starting only his third game.

some things there for you guys to build on too but i can't see much positive coming under Stuart
Well, we'll see about that. We never got the opportunity to see how Stuart would have gone in a second year at Parramatta after cleaning the place out. He's certainly cleaned out a lot of dead wood at the Raiders and we've made a few decent signings for next year.

Last edited:

Y2Eel

First Grade
You guys were playing for a spot in the semi-finals. We were playing for the chance to come 14th instead of 15th.

As for inexperience, Parramatta had a combined total of 1221 games vs. the Raiders 1236. In the key positions the Raiders had a center playing at fullback, a fullback playing at 5/8, and a halfback starting only his third game.

Well, we'll see about that. We never got the opportunity to see how Stuart would have gone in a second year at Parramatta after cleaning the place out. He's certainly cleaned out a lot of dead wood at the Raiders and we've made a few decent signings for next year.

Sisa Waqa an Sam Williams will compliment all those other great signing, Who did you get again?

f**k he wanted 3 state of origin quality players but i cant remember the again.. :lol:

bileduct

Coach
Sisa Waqa an Sam Williams will compliment all those other great signing, Who did you get again?

f**k he wanted 3 state of origin quality players but i cant remember the again.. :lol:
Give it a rest, dickhead. You're showing nothing but your deeply embedded bitterness at Sticky dumping you guys like a big fat load after a night on the curry.

We didn't even need those State of Origin players to end your season.

But that's hardly surprising, seeing that Parramatta are not a finals team.

Cry into your pillow, little girl.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Y2Eel

First Grade
Give it a rest, dickhead. You're showing nothing but your deeply embedded bitterness at Sticky dumping you guys like a big fat load after a night on the curry.

We didn't even need those State of Origin players to end your season.

But that's hardly surprising, seeing that Parramatta are not a finals team.

Cry into your pillow, little girl.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can never "give it a rest"

You are the ying to my yang.

The Cheech to my Chong

Sally to my Harry..

natheel

Coach

In terms of experience as the team we have together

Yeh Sandow Hayne and De Gois have some experience but Norman is still relatively new to his position as he was consistently out of position for broncos

Will Hopoate is still raw
Ryan Morgan under 100 games
Radradra
Moeroa
Edwards
Lussick

We have heaps under 100 game players. Sandow Hayne Mannah and De Gois are our most experienced and they haven't played a hell of a lot of finals football between them all. We will learn from it especially under arthur

beejay001

Juniors
There's something about the Eels capitulation in the last 2 games that would have me very worried if I were an Eels fan. Which I'm not. Thank the Lord.

Green River Eel

Juniors
Hows Ricky going gents :sarcasm:

How good is little Reecey Robinson going, looking like a world beater under the Dalai Arthur :D

KiamaSaint

Coach
All over Manly at the moment. Raiders are looking sharp. Hodgson is a good pick up from what I am seeing tonight. Any thoughts GRE?

Green River Eel

Juniors
All over Manly at the moment. Raiders are looking sharp. Hodgson is a good pick up from what I am seeing tonight. Any thoughts GRE?

Good victory to the Raiders, congrats and well done, Manly are still trying to recover from the soften up we gave them round 1.

nick87

Coach
I have the greatest level of sympathy for anyone unwell enough to think Reece Robinson is good

Get well soon, GRE.