What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From an Eels fan to you raiders fans, Good luck !

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
giphy.gif
Nearly a year later and my post is still spot on. Thanks for a year of LOLs eels fans.

CGD

Juniors
No Ricky cant screw over our Juniors any more...

My point Cornish is a player with potential should have seen more first grade this season.

Canberra have for some reason signed Sam Wiliams back....
I love the prophetic nature of this post, written in September, 2014. The capitalisation of "Junior". The bit about Cornish. Epic.

hindy111

Post Whore
Mate most Eels fans don't hold a grudge against Ricky - I love what he did at our club long term andigned now a top 5 play maker in comp Corey Norman. Also landed us one of the best hooker who we let go.
He brought Semi the best winger in the game into first grade. And dumped all our shit players. It was not a nice way how he left but hey look at the mess a few years later. Do you blame him?

In a few years he signed a heap of average/slightly above average na-whitehead-lailau-soliola-Jnr-Hodgson-Seizer- Tapine- The list goes on. Perhaps not average but no superstar amongst the lot.

I hope Austin gets fit - And I hope use give the title a real shake playing exciting good footy- Well done. And I do hope we can pinch Vaughn of you for 2017 :)

Looks like GRE was right all along about Ricky and Joe Paulo.
He didnt miss much old GRE, was a shrewd judge and a great man.
Come back GRE!!
Looks like the eels are right in contention this year too, the pride of the west.
Ricky is slowly killing your club raiders fans it hurts me to say.

Latest posts