What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full Lotus??!

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Confrontation with Ando this afternoon.
Started off peacefully enough with nice long oommm followed by smooth chant.
I threw myself into my first plank & quickly manouvered down into the dog.
I knew at this point I had him covered as he was obviously struggling but just as the smile was coming to my face I looked over at him to see him in the full Lotus.
Hung my head in shame.
He's quite good with good balance.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
???
No, i walked across the road. 2 minutes 15 seconds.
we use the same instructor in Cronulla.

& yes, I am rarely in Sydney.

:lol:

Jimbo

Immortal
Wow, Ando's lucky day, eh?

I'm sure his mood was soured somewhat when you told him everything you've said about him on here...

Macca

Coach
Now this is either quite funny or quite unfortunate. If this man we know as Reefy is telling porky's as I expect then my initial LOL is justified. If he is serious then I am terribly worried. Did you ever receive a Valentine's Day card from yourself, Reefy? It may have gone something like this.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
I'm a schitzophrenic,
And so am I. :D

I can just imagine Ando, dressing up in hippie gear, getting out the old acoustic guitar, and singing Across the Universe by the Beatles.

cheese

Bench
So you live near nimbin, and you take yoga lessons.....

SS's call of greentip-reefer mighten have been to far off the mark :lol:

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Geez you guys.
I'm serious.
Whats so weird about yoga.
Granted it's a bit funny with a few of the chants & ooommms etc but hey it changed my life for the better. living with a chronic back injury for 2 years wan't fun.
I still have the injury, but stretching lets me manage it extremely well.
Some excercises in yoga assist with other body functions. Some of those are extremely important to Mr Anderson.
But his main go is probably to increase & maintain flexibility to help his golf game.
He's pretty good at it. Better balance than me.

Why because I do yoga am I a schizzo mcsharkie?

millersnose

Post Whore
blacktip-reefy said:
Geez you guys.
I'm serious.

people who think sitting on the floor and humming is excercise :lol:

i wish you didnt start this thread reefy coz now when i see your name an image of niel from "the young ones" pops into my head

carcharias

Immortal
I misread the threads title as "Full Loftus" and thought it had something to do wth Loftus college where the sharkies trained under Ando. I came to the conclusion that there where no more vacancies left in the Yoga teachers course.
Ha ha I can just see the teacher going ok class you'll need to grab a partner for this next exercise ...hhhmmmm you angry reef shark ..partner up with old angry dodgy ticker bloke ..ok now we are going to release our agression through touch and mind power .
Reef shark you look like you have pent up anger so bend over like this...( yes thats right! watch sully over there he's got it) now ticker bloke grab firmly here and with your mind clear and focused release the beast within..... :shock:

Foz

Bench
Well you've cracked me up carcharias. You've brought tears to my eyes with this one.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Cacha but you don't partner up in yoga.

& Millers,,.............................

.......................................................................................peace.

sharknows

Bench
I am very disappointed......I didn't think there would ever be a peaceful side to reefy....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Macca

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
Geez you guys.
I'm serious.
Granted it's a bit funny with a few of the chants & ooommms etc but hey it changed my life for the better. living with a chronic back injury for 2 years wan't fun.
I still have the injury, but stretching lets me manage it extremely well.
Some excercises in yoga assist with other body functions. Some of those are extremely important to Mr Anderson.
But his main go is probably to increase & maintain flexibility to help his golf game.
He's pretty good at it. Better balance than me.

Why because I do yoga am I a schizzo mcsharkie?

Sorry, Reefy. I should have said split personality but it doesn't go with the rhyme. For someone so agressive like you it just seems out of character. Sorry mate, if it works for you then go for it. The rhyme was just a friendly joke.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Me agressive!!!!!

You haven't been around long enough to make a judgement on me that way.
Most here know I have copped it from all & sundry on these forums for my anti Anderson stance & have never retaliated.

When I get cranky, I get in touch with my guru.

Macca

Coach
I mean aggressive in the passionate way you respond to other posts. Exhibit A: your last response to me. Don't take it personally mate. It was only a friendly barb.

Perhaps you need to see the guru now. :D

Latest posts