What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fumbleball ambassadors

hutch

First Grade
When another sport has an article like this published in a major newspaper I’ll agree it’s not just rugby league that’s hard done by:http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/r...237188379?sv=7a4fcf2a4e45c39b681feb8eb9ac147f

When a paper has an atrocity meter for another sport I’ll agree it’s not just rugby league.

When another sport has articles written about the rotten culture, or that the sport is “yet again in crisis” or “another black eye for the code” or that the “sport is dying” I’ll agree it’s not just rugby league.

When another sport has the volume of its crowd measured and used as a reason to justify the above headlines I’ll agree it’s not just rugby league.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
More sht hitting the AFL fan in the West with the dockers coach now in trouble for some altercation in a club a few years ago coming to light and a Dockers player getting in trouble in a Scarborough night club.

The afl racist story is a big one if its true, and on the same week NRL promotes indigenous contributions to our sport!
One of the very best things about our sport has always been its inclusiveness. Not many people know but Sir Clive Sullivan was the first coloured sportsman in any sport to captain an England/GB team.

mongoose

Coach
More sht hitting the AFL fan in the West with the dockers coach now in trouble for some altercation in a club a few years ago coming to light and a Dockers player getting in trouble in a Scarborough night club.

The afl racist story is a big one if its true, and on the same week NRL promotes indigenous contributions to our sport!
One of the very best things about our sport has always been its inclusiveness. Not many people know but Sir Clive Sullivan was the first coloured sportsman in any sport to captain an England/GB team.

Even the AFL compliant media must find it difficult to cover up that codes constant issues with racism. Wonder if more and more players will speak out, the AFL will be like weinstein.

hutch

First Grade

Rugby league was also the first sport to have an indigenous Australian captain his country in Arthur Bergson.

taipan

Referee

Once I agree with PR.Clive Sullivan in GB,and Arthur Beetson captaining the Kangaroos.Odd racism comments of course happened in rl, but that has just about died a natural death.

The dramas in the AFL seem to be, let's get over it,and play on.Imagine the Northern press doing that? It's regurgitated time and time again.
How many times has the following been dragged,bubblers/fdoggies/DUI alleged violence and actual against women.
if this hush money commentary has real legs,mayeb the dirty linen for the AFL including teh Swans will come out.I doubt it though.

no name

Coach
Rugby league was also the first sport to have an indigenous Australian captain his country in Arthur Bergson.
It’s Bergstrom.
images

Latest posts