What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fundraiser to sell Western Reds Signed Ball (from 1st ever game)

bennySW

Juniors
Hi all, I am attempting to sell some of my memrobilia.. heres the story:

Was living in Busselton at the time, and my little man, Had some health issues a couple of months back. Ronald McDonald house housed him and mum and did what was required plus more. All health problems are now fixed....

The reason for this thread is to make some money and give back to R.M. House for the time / effort and fundings they have given me and my family.

Here Goes:

Inaugural Western Reds Rugby League Signed Ball + Scarf + Matchbox car

This rugby ball is signed by the Inaugural team that played the St George Dragons 1993 at the WACA, where the Reds won 28 - 16 from memory... Stayed around and had the players sign the ball (such as Geyer - Mackay - Rodwell etc)

Also a Western Reds Scarf & Matchbox collectors hotrod car.

Open to offers of around $500.00

Can drop off from Mandurah to Perth or can pickup from Subiaco or South Mandurah, or send via registered post (for a small fee)

Photos will be uploaded in coming days.

GENUINE PRODUCT. (photos with the players to prove)

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Hi Benny, Red Army newsletter will be going out in a week or so, if you haven't sold it I would be happy to advertise it on there for you.
Let me know.

bennySW

Juniors
Magic PR. if you could do that, there is little interest at the moment... and i'm NOT eGaying it...

Perth Red

Post Whore
No worries, if you can post a pic on here or on our Facebook page and give me a email contact I will put it in the newsletter, hopefully going out Sunday night.