What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funniest Simpsons lines ever

joshie

Live Update Team
Homer decides to enlist the help of a local vigilante.

Man: Now don't you fret. When I'm through, he won't set foot in this
town again. I can be very, _very_ persuasive. [reloads his gun]
[Scene change to a bar]
Man: [whining] C'mon, leave town!
Bob: No.
Man: I'll be your friend?
Bob: No.
Man: Aw, you're mean!

:lol:

One of my favourites haha

Bulldog Force

Referee
In the episode where Bart was caught shoplifting (one of my Xmas favs), Homer discussing his punishment with Marge:

Homer: Ok, I've figured out the boys punishment. Firstly, he's grounded. No leaving the house, not even for school. Secondly, no eggnog. In fact, no nog, period! And last, absolutely no shoplifting for 3 months!

bonestorm-1.png

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Lisa to Chief Wiggum 'That's not a story suitable for children"

Chief Wiggum "Really? i keep my pants on in this version"

ggmu

Juniors
Grandpa watching the superbowl Joe Nammeh walks on field.
Grampa: "Look at them sideburns! He looks like a girl. Now, Johnny Unitas, there's a haircut you could set your watch to."

ggmu

Juniors
Grampa: "Now! Hey, listen! Now, my story begins in 19 dickety two. We had to say dickety 'cause that Kaiser had stolen our word twenty. I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety six miles."

Martin: "Dickety? Highly dubious!"

Not going through 45 pages but has this one been brought up?
Chief Wiggum: Good luck, Ralphy. If your nose starts bleeding, it means you're picking it too much. Or not enough.

Danish

Referee
Grampa: "Now! Hey, listen! Now, my story begins in 19 dickety two. We had to say dickety 'cause that Kaiser had stolen our word twenty. I chased that rascal to get it back, but gave up after dickety six miles."

Martin: "Dickety? Highly dubious!"

What are you laughing at tubby? Too much pie, thats your problem

Latest posts