What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Future NRL Stadiums part II

Timbo

Staff member
Those club house seats must have some sort of perk, access to a lounge or field level. Can be the only explanation.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Very good price for Parra considering the quality of the amenity on offer. So that’s stadium and cost ticked, now eels just need a winning team!

unforgiven

Bench
Very good price for Parra considering the quality of the amenity on offer. So that’s stadium and cost ticked, now eels just need a winning team!
Only thing I don't like about the memberships is the price of membership on the western side, it was expected with the design of the stadium being set up for the western side to cater for the corporate types. I really hate sitting on the eastern side of grounds

beave

Coach
Only thing I don't like about the memberships is the price of membership on the western side, it was expected with the design of the stadium being set up for the western side to cater for the corporate types. I really hate sitting on the eastern side of grounds

Why?

unforgiven

Bench
Afternoon games you get the sun, i'm a fair skinned ranga and hate having to look into the sun. I also like to be on the same side as the benches. Probably been a little spoiled being a Tigers member, both my seats at Leichhardt and Campbelltown are right behind the benches.

beave

Coach
Afternoon games you get the sun, i'm a fair skinned ranga and hate having to look into the sun. I also like to be on the same side as the benches. Probably been a little spoiled being a Tigers member, both my seats at Leichhardt and Campbelltown are right behind the benches.

I see what you’re saying mate, but this day and age, the majority of games are at night/late arvo so it’s not really a problem for you night walkers ;-P

unforgiven

Bench
I see what you’re saying mate, but this day and age, the majority of games are at night/late arvo so it’s not really a problem for you night walkers ;-P

lol yes, but I burn up in the few day games we have. I have to be careful not to turn the lights on or I burn.

Suitman

Post Whore
aviary_image_1533340479620.jpg

aviary_image_1533340548407.jpg

aviary_image_1533340595943.jpg

taipan

Referee
Be a dream if very club had stadiums like that for 25,000.
And we wouldn't be crapping on ,about poor crowds so often,

It’s getting closer to reality.

With this stadium, Allianz & Townsville we have

Cowboys
Broncos
Titans
Knights
Eels
Roosters
Storm

Playing out of high quality stadiums

Hopeful Tigers will join them

That leaves

Panthers
Souths
Dogs
Raiders
Manly
Dragons
Sharks
Warriors (there’s isn’t too bad)

Playing out of average to below average grounds.

And the new lower bowl at ANZ should be a big improvement for Souths & dogs. But I’d still prefer to see them play elsewhere.

If Dogs, Tigers & Souths moved away from ANZ, we’d have 10/16 clubs playing at very good size appropriate stadiums.

TheRam

Coach

I know, how hard is it really? 25-30k stadiums right next to train stations is the key. 500m from train stations no more with 100% crowd cover and crowd issues would be a history lesson on what not to do wrong and what to do right. f**king idiots and all their crappy crap on how to fix the crowds.

Just replicate in the north, south and east, plus a complete rebuild for ANZ with roof and we are done for 50+ years.

siv

First Grade

I actually enjoy the reverse angle view

Something you dont get on the tv coverage