What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future NRL Stadiums

Perth Red

Post Whore
Truth is we are in Australia with moderate crowds and great weather.

Most Sydney NRL games seem to be at night in the rain! Not great for sitting on grass. Maybe why the predominantly grass and uncovered stand grounds are poor crowds unless perfect weather conditions?

carcharias

Immortal
Most Sydney NRL games seem to be at night in the rain! Not great for sitting on grass. Maybe why the predominantly grass and uncovered stand grounds are poor crowds unless perfect weather conditions?

Mate f**k off
I'm from Sydney
I have a team to follow
They won the comp

If I say people like hills ...then people like hills.

Miserable pommie losers in Perth with no team or hill wouldn't have a clue about Australia or rugby league or what winning the comp feels like.

Lick the unwiped anus of defeat

taipan

Referee
Funny the ET hill is generally crowded with families, given fine weather .Women with prams, families with blankets.Alcohol free.

One minute the guy from the West Coast complains about the NRL not encouraging families, yet this hill provides exactly that.Another booing Santa Claus effort.Superlative fail.I give him a D minus.The minus for appearance purposes only.

carcharias

Immortal
You've only got a few thousand fans with low expectations. A hill is fine for shark park.

A few thousand who watched their teams historic 2016 run to winning the premiership.
I cannot recall one single one of them complaining about a hill.

Only sook doing that is Mr no team Perth Red.
To quote Kramer to George Constanza
"Do you have any conceivable reason for getting up in the morning"?

taipan

Referee
You've only got a few thousand fans with low expectations. A hill is fine for shark park.

That's a few thousand more, than rolls around with your " NRL "team, with no hill.

70.000 supporters at the G/F ,very " low expectations" for the Sharks,in PRs language should have been 1m roll up.

The club is looking for someone for a few dollars more, to daily polish the G/F trophy at the club.You'd fit the bill admirably.Lot of whining at Mascot airport over the Bay , you'd feel at home.

Last edited:

Perth Red

Post Whore
Believe it or not I just went down and watched Cronulla v Perth.

Perth looked good against our second stringers.

Yeh our Jnr academy has had a great nsw tour going unbeaten. Our sg ball side struggle though as just not enough kids at under 18 and our best are often dual codes and go to force academy at that age as Bette pathway to a career.

taipan

Referee

That was a " premier" movie. Fans packed out theatres, obviously love anything to do with hills.
Believe it was also popular in Perff.

Remember a war movie based on fact Pork Chop Hill again very popular although sad.
Something about hills,that attracts the populace.
It's a bleeding shame if you live on a plain.