What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Future of Nathan Cleary

Will Nathan Leave?

• Total voters

MrBlack

Juniors
He might. He has no say over that though. Edwards was down last year when he cameback early from the same injury. Other halves also have 7 weeks to prove they are better

Also when Edwards came back there was only a few games left in the season, so you would run the risk.

Not sure Griffin will let Cleary come back until he is 100%.

Say what you will about Griffin his injury management is pretty good. The only player allowed to play injured is Wallace!!

betcats

Referee
When he does come back I think we should put him at 6. We looked much better with Jimmy running the show, Nath can take a step back and watch and learn.

franklin2323

Immortal
Also when Edwards came back there was only a few games left in the season, so you would run the risk.

Not sure Griffin will let Cleary come back until he is 100%.

Say what you will about Griffin his injury management is pretty good. The only player allowed to play injured is Wallace!!

That is right even allowing for 10 weeks that is still only round 13. Just silly to take risks

franklin2323

Immortal
Of course it is. I agree with you. Just going on the history of league these things happen. He also seems ahead of schedule naturally.

Despite what some on here think.. I think we would of got to Atleast PF one of the last 2 years if we kept Blake and other key guys on field. I think we take a cautious approach where we can

OldPanther

Coach
Despite what some on here think.. I think we would of got to Atleast PF one of the last 2 years if we kept Blake and other key guys on field. I think we take a cautious approach where we can

I think it was you who first called it. Check out the video I posted.

franklin2323

Immortal
I think it was you who first called it. Check out the video I posted.

I saw that. There was another story on JFH this week where he said something along the lines of the coach only speaks to him if he is in trouble. That is generally how it goes most places. So going to a team just because of the coach makes no sense.

Broncos and Roosters are the biggest threat though while we win he has no reason to go